Just a crazy question.

by freault

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just a crazy question.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Has Alex Ryder ever met Commander Shepard since they are both N-7.Also, who is Paul Greyson, i keep hearing his name when i was playing Mass Effect 3.

Message 1 of 8 (875 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just a crazy question.

Hero

@freault wrote:

Has Alex Ryder ever met Commander Shepard since they are both N-7

I don't think the N7s are a close group. Shepard can meet Lee Riley in Mass Effect 3, but it seems they didn't know each other. Shepard had never even heard of Kai Leng before their encounter on the Citadel, and he's an N7 too. I think it's reasonable to assume Shepard doesn't know about Ryder either.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (786 Views)

All Replies

@freault 

Paul Grayson is a Cerberus operative and a character in the Mass Effect books Mass Effect Ascension, Mass Effect Retribution and Mass Effect Deception.

If Alec Ryder and Commander Shepard know each other is unknown. It is possible, but seeing the age difference and size of the Alliance space it is also not very likely.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (856 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with @holger1405  from my point of view after finishing everything possible in MEA Alec Ryder did not know about shepard, if he did he would heave said more when he found about about the reapers from his father's messages and computer....Buy maybe if the next ME will combine both Milky Way and the one in MEA it could happen as a side quest or something if shepard will be alive but who knows i heave a lot of hopes for the next ME and i can't wait for what the future of this epic saga will bring to us. I hope to see something as EPIC as possible and make another game like no other Flawless and  EPIC like the trilogy.

Message 3 of 8 (833 Views)

★ Guide
@Mrgaby95 , i agree with you ,there's too much missing even though it's 634 yrs in the future, wouldn't they want to know what happened to Earth and the people on it. Because if it wasn't for Shepard and his crew, they would have never known about the Reapers. he also was the one who helped with the cure of the Genophage.
Message 4 of 8 (821 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah it was and still is an Epic game trilogy and even andromeda is a good game its just that they did some stuff wrong but even so its a great game. I just watched around 30 minutes ago the end of  EA live play too bad there was no news on the next Mass Effect game, but i got the secret code for a chance to win the Logitech G Gear - g512 keyboard Standard smile.

Message 5 of 8 (815 Views)

★ Guide
@Mrgaby95 , good luck, i hope you win.
Message 6 of 8 (802 Views)

★ Guide
@freault thanks so do i Standard smile.
Message 7 of 8 (793 Views)

Hero

@freault wrote:

Has Alex Ryder ever met Commander Shepard since they are both N-7

I don't think the N7s are a close group. Shepard can meet Lee Riley in Mass Effect 3, but it seems they didn't know each other. Shepard had never even heard of Kai Leng before their encounter on the Citadel, and he's an N7 too. I think it's reasonable to assume Shepard doesn't know about Ryder either.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 8 (787 Views)