Re: Is there a 4k update coming for xbox one x?

by Downunder1981

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I just bought Andromeda on my brand new One X, and I was really disappointed. The HDR helpes a bit, but compared to PC the gfx looks kinda blurry. 

I dont have the PC anymore, and want to enjoy Andromeda with good gfx. It's not possible on the moust powerfull console on the marked? :O 

Well, then I guess I have to buy myself a PS4 Pro. And the difference is huuuuuuge! Crisp and clear gfx just like on the PC I had.

Since bioware is to lazy to fix the game on xbox one x, customers have to buy different systems. 

Yey thanks Bioware!

Message 11 of 17 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there an update? Will there be a 4k patch for the Xbox one X? Can EA maybe give a short Feedback?

Message 12 of 17 (2,484 Views)

@Downunder1981

I am not EA, but: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technische-Fragen/Xbox-one-X/m-p/6723522/highlight/true#M908  Wink

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 13 of 17 (2,473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For those who don't read German:

All work on Mass Effect: Andromeda stopped months ago (August, 2017).

The development team was disbanded, most moving to another studio.

There will be no new patches, DLC, or items.

See the official announcement here.

Message 14 of 17 (2,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The game should be listed under "Xbox One X Enhanced" as of November, 6th.

Yes, it's finally been enhanced.

Message 15 of 17 (7,191 Views)

★★★ Novice

YES! It's finally out! :D

The game looks absolutely freaking amazing in 4K with HDR! Can't wait to dive into this game again in super resolution! :D 

Thanks!

Message 16 of 17 (1,888 Views)

★ Novice

I think the biggest problem with Andromeda is that it's missing the big impact moments in story that mass effect 1-3 had , they completely slipped over it plus they have no actor like in Mass effect 1 Seth green made the ride so much more enjoyable , just the initial take off felt epic like u were were  to embark on a massive journey, Andromeda just throws u in with lots of guns fights great combat but no epic moments. It didn't feel like an epic adventure lies ahead it was just bare born it's a decent game , looks gorgeous at times but I miss those epic scenes like in Mass effect 1 when u have to choose 1 person to die that's what RPG should be like big and impactful ... Here's hoping for next one has the big impact moments 

Message 17 of 17 (1,443 Views)