How many people have gone back to ME1 until Andromeda is actually fixed

by oynxdragon666

Original Post

Re: How many people have gone back to ME1 until Andromeda is actually fixed

★★★★ Pro

@Arsenic_Touch wrote:

Haven't gone back to the OT, been playing witcher 3.

I'm on the same boat, playing W3 (the more I play, the more it feels like they copied so many features from that game into MEA and forgot to refine them and give them their own identity and synergy). But on my end, it's more like I'm waiting the next patch to evaluate if it's worth even keeping expecting anything more from MEA. Bugs aside, I'm expecting to be ... prompted back into genuine interest on the franchise. I'm on the verge of setting it aside for good depending on their next steps and my perception about them.

Message 41 of 46 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

@Arsenic_Touch wrote:

Haven't gone back to the OT, been playing witcher 3.

I'm on the same boat, playing W3 (the more I play, the more it feels like they copied so many features from that game into MEA and forgot to refine them and give them their own identity and synergy). But on my end, it's more like I'm waiting the next patch to evaluate if it's worth even keeping expecting anything more from MEA. Bugs aside, I'm expecting to be ... prompted back into genuine interest on the franchise. I'm on the verge of setting it aside for good depending on their next steps and my perception about them.

You are expecting them to rewrite the story and mechanics in a bug patch? You are just setting yourself up for disappointment at that point.

Message 42 of 46 (347 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Did I say that? I expect the next patch to fix bugs, but my future evaluation is based upon next steps. As I said.

Message 43 of 46 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

Did I say that? I expect the next patch to fix bugs, but my future evaluation is based upon next steps. As I said.

Unless the mechanics and story are the bug fixes, you are still setting yourself up for disappointment.

Message 44 of 46 (335 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You misunderstood me, again. I won't elaborate any further.

Message 45 of 46 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

You misunderstood me, again. I won't elaborate any further.

Then what you are saying is not what you mean.

Message 46 of 46 (321 Views)