Re: How do I change ea account in mass effect andomeda

by EA_Mako

Original Post

How do I change ea account in mass effect andomeda

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Mass effect Andromeda is loading a really old ea account. How do I change this? The game didn't even allow me to enter any information.
Message 1 of 4 (2,153 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It links to the Origin account you are using, which should also be the same one you bought the game on.

You can try changing the account in Origin, but I expect the game won't show up on another account.

You'd have to contact EA support to see if you can move the game, I don't know if that's even possible

Message 2 of 4 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Uhuru_NUru Η bioware ήταν η πρώτη εταιρεία πού όλοι έκλεψαν ιδέες από αυτήν & όχι μόνο. Οι μισοί παίκτες του Destiny 1 τουλάχιστον προέρχονται από το mass effect 3 η γενικά από την τριλογία.
Όλα super abilities/ acrobatics/ special ammo/ space weapons.Αλλα μετά την επιτυχία κοιμήθηκαν & άφησαν την Bungie να κάνει κουμάντο.Μετα από τόσα χρόνια & τόσες κονσόλες θυμήθηκαν να βγάλουν το MassEffect trilogy legendary ΧΩΡΊΣ online Απίστευτοι όπως τώρα καλή ώρα έχω email στο Andromeda πού είναι αρχαίο & δεν μπορώ να βάλω το καινούργιο που χρησιμοποιώ & σε games της bioware όπως Anthem & σε άλλα που έχω στο ps5.Κριμα που ανακάλυψαν τη stasis power & έπεσαν σε stasis power οι ίδιοι.
Message 3 of 4 (822 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DramaDeIta,

Unfortunately, the language this message was posted in is currently not supported on Answers HQ. At the moment you can get help here in the following languages:

I'm locking this for topic now as it is also extremely old, but please feel free to create a new thread in one of the above languages in the appropriate forum. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (777 Views)