Deep space explorer armor missing

by chinnchilah

Original Post

Deep space explorer armor missing

★★★ Newbie

I bought the deluxe edition for PS4 and I got almost all of the items in the add on. I'm just missing the deep space explorer armor. I have checked the tempest a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled my game, checked psn to see if I had the right add on installed, and restored my licenses. If it's not apart of it anymore seeing as it is 2020 that's okay, I just don't want to go insane thinking I'm missing something I should have.

Message 1 of 5 (1,473 Views)

Re: Deep space explorer armor missing

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and support just makes you jump through hoops just to tell you to restore your licenses which fixed nothing. I'm still missing the deep space explorer armor and midas nomad skin. You would think they would have fixed the problem after 3 years, but no, bioware wanted to make anthem and now a new dragon age. Most people only care for their mass effect and old star wars games. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,419 Views)

Re: Deep space explorer armor missing

★★★ Newbie

This is actually the second time I bought this game, I bought it on launch and enjoyed it, I got rid of my Xbox and got it again for PS4. I'm just surprised that I struggled way after release.

Message 3 of 5 (1,415 Views)

Missing armor and nomad skin

★★★ Newbie

Deep space explorer armor and Midas touch are missing on ps5 mass effect andromeda deluxe recruit edition.

Message 4 of 5 (1,035 Views)

Re: Missing armor and nomad skin

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (881 Views)