Re: Connect to server

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Connect to server

★★ Novice

Bought  a used game (m.affect)loaded it into my ps4 played the game off line for several hours  then tried to connect  to server  it keeps bringing  me to the sign in and shows me my Gmail  address and states this is the Gmail that  is associated with  with my EA account  after I agree  to the conditions  it prompt me to type in an email  address I type it in again and  it loops back to the conditions  ..What's going on

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HELLMOT_4U,

If the game is continually prompting you to sign into an EA Account, we may need to double-check that it's logging you in correctly and the account wasn't previously disabled due to inactivity or anything else. 

Just to be sure of that, the best thing to do will be to reach out to an EA Advisor, as we're unable to address that on the forums I'm afraid. They should be able to dig into this a bit deeper for you!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Could it be the product code
Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

Community Manager
@HELLMOT_4U Did you have a product code or was this a physical copy of the game? I see you mentioned it was used and it's on console, so I'm not sure which product code you would be referring to in this case.

Typically the main thing to check in these situations would be the link between your console and EA Accounts, which an advisor can look into for you and make sure it was set up appropriately.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)