Re: Cannot leave Havarl/enter the Tempest

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am on the Nexus and cannot leave. Have seen others with the same problem.  There has not been a fix, I just downloaded the game 2 days ago.

Message 21 of 28 (1,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Is this the first time you try to leave the Nexus or have you already been to Eos and back?

Also was it the trial you downloaded?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 22 of 28 (1,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly my worries :D jumping into endless pit did it and I can be happy again 😂
Message 23 of 28 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm facing the same problem. Question is, where do i find this pit? 

Message 24 of 28 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie
were you going to the last time you saved the game?
Message 25 of 28 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yeeees finally. it fixed my issue too. it didnt word wehn i did quick travel but i just traveld normal to the cliff and trafelled back normal then it worked thanks guy. (ps: i know iam not a english pro XD
Message 26 of 28 (1,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Don't know how pertinent this is but I just hit this bug. Haven't played MEA since I built my new computer, but the last three playthroughs I always went to Havarl first then Voeld. This time (don't know why) I went to Voeld, then went to Kadara, then finally got around to Havarl, and now I can't leave.

Tried the workarounds, completed all of the available quests, jumped off Mithrava to force a respawn but still can't leave. And yes, this is the result of shoddy programming on the part of Bioware, and EA not giving a tinkers damn about their customers.

2 hours later UPDATE:

I just went back to an earlier save (lost 30 hours of game play). Went to Havarl before going to Voeld and was able to leave Havarl with no problem. This is very unacceptable programming.

Message 27 of 28 (960 Views)

EA DICE Team
@HacknSlash52 Thanks for the update!

I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 28 of 28 (851 Views)