Cannot complete "Remove the Heart" Quest

by Scaber226

Original Post

Re: Cannot complete "Remove the Heart" Quest

Champion (Retired)

@Marionettechaos

Since you chose not to mention your workaround your posting is useless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 31 of 44 (2,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I posted it right after my original post it doesn’t look like it saved so I will re-upload it again my apologies...

So I went to the kett base the turret was still a red dot for me even tho it wasn’t attacking so I destroyed it(not sure if that step is necessary) you go in to the room with the elevator, it spawns a group of 5 or 6 kett, kill them then it should start spawning them one at a time forever. Open the elevator door (the consol will still be red and the exit will be locked) then you need to go out onto one of the upper 2 platforms and scale the outside of the kett base (this part is annoying) you climb up to the right and it’ll bring you back up to the top of the kett base. Now your going to leave the kett base scale part way down then fast travel to your ship, get on the ship then leave the planet, come directly back, go to the kett base again, kill the turret and enter the room with the elevator. The consol will be green, I tried this 3 times to be sure it worked every time before I posted to the group and it worked each time.
It’s a bit of a process but if your like me and saved this mission for later hoping for a fix it’s worth it. I’m not home currently but I will post photos later of where I scaled up the building but if your stubborn enough you’ll figure it out before then. Sorry again @jpkarlsen
Message 32 of 44 (2,596 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Its ok. This sounds like a doable workaround for those that have this issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 44 (2,578 Views)

★★★ Novice

It would be awesome to see some screenshots or a video from your workaround. I can't scale the wall for the life of me, I keep falling down constantly, and can't get high enough to get a grip for jumping further... 

Message 34 of 44 (2,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had this issue since last year.

I haven't been able to progress any further in the game due to being trapped within this mission. The issue is the hanger door will not open but the game thinks it has been opened and i am put into combat therefore cannot leave. I have tried reloading a previous saved game but still the same issue and the game auto saves.

I tried to return back to the game this week hoping EA had created a patch as i can see this bug is far more widespread but no luck.

Come on EA can we have this issue looked into and possibly a fix??
Message 35 of 44 (2,446 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It is almost a year since EA stated that there would be no more patches to single player.

Reload a chapter save before the issue occurred. If you have created so many autosaves that there no longer is one old enough you will need to start a new game.

Message 36 of 44 (2,438 Views)

★★ Novice

@Marionettechaos wrote:
I posted it right after my original post it doesn’t look like it saved so I will re-upload it again my apologies...

So I went to the kett base the turret was still a red dot for me even tho it wasn’t attacking so I destroyed it(not sure if that step is necessary) you go in to the room with the elevator, it spawns a group of 5 or 6 kett, kill them then it should start spawning them one at a time forever. Open the elevator door (the consol will still be red and the exit will be locked) then you need to go out onto one of the upper 2 platforms and scale the outside of the kett base (this part is annoying) you climb up to the right and it’ll bring you back up to the top of the kett base. Now your going to leave the kett base scale part way down then fast travel to your ship, get on the ship then leave the planet, come directly back, go to the kett base again, kill the turret and enter the room with the elevator. The consol will be green, I tried this 3 times to be sure it worked every time before I posted to the group and it worked each time.
It’s a bit of a process but if your like me and saved this mission for later hoping for a fix it’s worth it. I’m not home currently but I will post photos later of where I scaled up the building but if your stubborn enough you’ll figure it out before then. Sorry again @jpkarlsen

@Marionettechaos it realy work! many thanks bro! You save 20+hrs of my life!

Message 37 of 44 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

OMG! Thank you very much for this solution. Non have been worked so far until this one. I have been stuck on this for whole days and I can't go back to the point before the bug because that's mean playing like 30-40hrs gameplay. THANK YOU!!!

Message 38 of 44 (2,180 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Could you please give us some additional info about that climb? Or may be show us some pictures or video?

Message 39 of 44 (1,959 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

OK, I found also another way that is similar to what @Marionettechaos said. What is different is that you don't need to do climbing.

After you destroyed the turret you need to follow the way to the entrance. Not the one in the cave on the right but the one on the left after the structure with the destroyed consoles.

Just before the door you can jump on the rocks and go on the top of the building where the elevator is. You can look down and see the three platforms outside the elevator room. 

Slowly you need to go down the cliff and jump to one of the platforms. This time the enemies wont be there to bother you and you can fast travel at any time. Just go and open the elevator door with the red console.

Than go back and fast travel to your ship. The rest is the same as his comment. Go out of the planet and immediately return back.

Teleport to the enemy base, destroy the turret and and use the normal way to the elevator. It should be green.

I hope that this will work for someone.

Have a nice play all.     

Message 40 of 44 (1,944 Views)