Re: Can't launch mass effect: andromeda

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't launch mass effect: andromeda

★★★★ Novice

For some reason since two days ago I can't launch my mass effect andromeda that I bought on steam. I played it last year no problem but after finishing my mass effect trilogy and deciding to go back it kept saying the game was not installed even though it was installed on steam. What gives? How do I fix this since origin just wants to download something that is already there

Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

I have always found that Steam to Origin unlocks act weird, and usually just let it unlock on Origin and play through Origin....NOT installing through Steam.  Unless your internet is horrible, or will cost you money, what happens if you let Origin download it??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (413 Views)

All Replies

I have always found that Steam to Origin unlocks act weird, and usually just let it unlock on Origin and play through Origin....NOT installing through Steam.  Unless your internet is horrible, or will cost you money, what happens if you let Origin download it??

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (414 Views)