Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't go back to the Tempest

★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug Since patch 1.06, when I go on any planets ( I tried with Eos and Elaaden ), I can't go back to the Tempest. I tried when I am on the Nomad ( the triangle button doesn't work ), and when I go where the Tempest is, I can't enter in it. So i am stuck if I go on any planets
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the same thing like me perhaps
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Since patch 1.06, when I go on any planets ( I tried with Eos and Elaaden ), I can't go back to the Tempest. I tried when I am on the Nomad ( the triangle button doesn't work ), and when I go where the Tempest is, I can't enter in it. So i am stuck if I go on any planets

Message 1 of 22 (19,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't go back to the Tempest

★ Apprentice
From my other post: "Ok that did not work, tried switching to Gladiator (the only set that moves extraction and activation from Y to A) and same thing. Then in frustration I decided to drive the nomad off a cliff to force it to respawn and extraction worked. Don't know what will happen when I land again but I'll let you know. "

View in thread

Message 3 of 22 (20,444 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
I'm stuck on Elaadan been trying to figure out how to get off. Same issue and I have been working the planet for many hours so I can't load a save off world or anything. I'm on Xbox one. I assume this is a result of the patch. I've also fell off the side of something in a vault and it respawned me inside of the nomad in the vault (this happened in a side vault (remnant screen area or whatever) as well).
Message 2 of 22 (19,246 Views)

★ Apprentice
From my other post: "Ok that did not work, tried switching to Gladiator (the only set that moves extraction and activation from Y to A) and same thing. Then in frustration I decided to drive the nomad off a cliff to force it to respawn and extraction worked. Don't know what will happen when I land again but I'll let you know. "
Message 3 of 22 (20,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happend to me. Drove the nomad into some water to make it respawn (thanks for the help) and extraction worked again.
Message 4 of 22 (19,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Glad to see my answer is working for multiple people. Would still like to see the bug get worked out.
Message 5 of 22 (19,186 Views)

Betreff: Can't go back to the Tempest

★★ Novice

Greetings!

Same on the XBOX one - can't got back to the Tempest from Kadara to progress - have done all the available missions there,

v 1.06 of the game.

Really annoying.

Message 6 of 22 (18,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as everyone else here lol. However, I'm on Havarl playing on the PS4 and I have been working on the planet for hours and when I'm done and they tell me to go back to the Tempest for a video call I'm standing on the ramp and nothing happens and can't get back on. Anyone find a fix for this?

Message 7 of 22 (18,534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same issue but on Xbone.
Message 8 of 22 (18,506 Views)

★★★ Pro

On havarl go up to a high point at Mithrava and just jump off the sides so its a huge fall.  That should reset you enough to then use the fast travel and also to leave Havarl too.  Try it and report back.. both of you?

Message 9 of 22 (18,498 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm on a PC couldn't go back to the Tempest, driving off a cliff worked
Message 10 of 22 (18,378 Views)