Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can't complete Station Sabotage mission.

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Can't complete Station Sabotage mission.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Cannot complete the Station Sabotage mission because I scanned the last panel too early. This didn't happen in my first play through of the game, but it did happen In my new game plus.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service? Xfinity
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Scan the panel in Pathfinder HQ before the panel near Kesh's office.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GTX 1070
Please enter memory size in GB. 16GB

Message 1 of 6 (12,755 Views)

★★ Novice

started happening since last patch, did fine before, now I can not complete it either , last panel on tanner's room is not letting me scan it,

Message 2 of 6 (12,706 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I was having problems with this too until I remembered that once you scan the panel downstairs near Kesh's office/the jail cell, you have to trace the wiring upstairs to just outside Kesh's office. Similarly, after you scan the panel in Pathfinder HQ/by Tann, you have to following the wiring up to Addison's floor near the woman who gives testimony for the murder investigation quest.

If you're still having problems with the quest, that's probably a bug. But it'd been so long since I did the quest that I'd forgotten you had to trace two of them to the actual panels. Only the one in the militia alcove completes the quest objective immediately.

Message 3 of 6 (12,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Confirmed, this is a bug since 1.06.

Happens 100% of the time.

1. Talk to Raj Patil

2. You get:

• Investigate Operation Center site
  • Investigate Militia site
  • Investigate Pathfinder HQ

3. Scan the PHQ first

4. At the last of the other two, you are sent back to PHQ, but it's not possible to scan again.

**** Update ****

Not a bug,you can complete it. But it's wrong in your journal. It's says PHQ and point you there. But if you find the last one in some other way you are ok. But EA should fix this in the journal.

Message 4 of 6 (12,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MrGeeBee wrote:
<SNIP>

**** Update ****

Not a bug,you can complete it. But it's wrong in your journal. It's says PHQ and point you there. But if you find the last one in some other way you are ok. But EA should fix this in the journal.

Absolutely correct.  The Journal entry is wrong, but the quest can be completed.

After successfully scanning the three panels (including the one in Pathfinder HQ) regardless of order, go up to the upper Operations area (where Addison is, then go to the right of Breka) and scan the panel there that is NOW the "live" one.

Then follow the clues as usual.  Angel

Message 5 of 6 (2,457 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! Solved it for me. =)

Message 6 of 6 (1,136 Views)
Twitter Stream