by HalcyonicHermes

Original Post

Bugged Voeld Quest> Fact or Fiction

★★ Apprentice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug In fact or fiction, I raided the Kett stronghold and accomplished everything in the quest line for that area, for this quest in particular I destroy all the critical subsystems I scanned but my quest still tells me that I have to disable the security matrix.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the quest
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Well, I wanted to get this mission done before leaving the area, sadly it wouldn't complete. I destroyed three subsystems for the security matrix but nothing happened, and I couldn't find anything else with my scanner to do.

Message 1 of 54 (43,175 Views)

Re: Bugged Voeld Quest> Fact or Fiction

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had this same problem. Disabled everything, got the data, but the quest line still wanted me to disable the matrix. I thought maybe just the task was bugged out, so I went back to the historian. They told me, "Everything was destroyed with the base." So even though I got the data, it would not let me complete the quest. 

Plus, even after doing all of that, it's still listed in my Journal as a priority mission. 

Message 2 of 54 (43,112 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am also experiencing this, except after I destroyed the security matrix, the game acknowledged it. But the door still won't open.
Message 3 of 54 (43,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having the issue. I can't get to the 'storage room', which shows up for the Kett Base attack quest (despite me finishing it) and I also cannot complete Fact or Fiction - the marker also points to this room.

Message 4 of 54 (43,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. After scanning and´destroying all three defense matrix things, nothing happens. Tries reloading several saves and still nothing :-(

Message 5 of 54 (42,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here on ps4 slim
Message 6 of 54 (42,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having this same issue. quest is bugged. i got the data but cant get into storage and it wont let me complete quest

Message 7 of 54 (42,846 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here on PC

Message 8 of 54 (42,813 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, at least I'm not the only one. I think I've even tried leaving the area and returning and it didn't work still.

Message 9 of 54 (42,721 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The doors will still be locked after you destroy the three terminals. Save, then load the save. If it says "matrix destroyed" then go to the left of the bottom room and get to the console from the window. After that get on the roof and go to the back. Get in the too room through the upper back window.
Message 10 of 54 (42,678 Views)