Andromeda Quarian dlc while we wait for ME5

by BobbleWorld03

Original Post

Andromeda Quarian dlc while we wait for ME5

★★★ Newbie

Like most folks, the lack of the Normandy crew in Mass Effect Andromeda led me to avoid it. When Steam put it on sale, I decided to finally give it a try.

Turns out it's a brilliant game. I understand the aversion folks have, but like the first ME, I think it has potential to expand the ME universe in an entirely different direction, while still allowing the Milky Way series to expand as they're going to with ME5. I would love to see how the two galaxies change from the events of ME3 and Andromeda, and if they ever connect with each other. For Andromeda, learning about the reapers and finding the Quarian ark would be a lovely expansion/DLC to tie up questions and draw attention to a game that should have been (from my perspective) an absolute hit. As for the new ME coming out, hearing about the exploits of the Tempest crew while they were in the Milky Way would be a nice addition to tie the two games together.

TL;DR

I love Mass Effect, the new game made me play and love Andromeda. GIVE US THE QUARIANS WHILE WE WAIT FOR ME5.

Tali forever.

Message 1 of 6 (663 Views)

Re: Andromeda Quarian dlc while we wait for ME5

★★★★ Guide

https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Andromeda:_Annihilation

There you go. Also, wrong forum, but a moderator will move it to the right sub.

Message 2 of 6 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I moved this thread to the Andromeda forum.

I also would have liked a DLC, but I guess they deemed it not profitable enough. It's also too late now, not just because of the novel, but because a lot of players lost interest.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 6 (621 Views)

@Fred_vdp 

I would argue that a lot of players lost interest in Mass Effect  1,2 & 3 as well before the MELE came out. 😉

But you are right, the chances are slim.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 6 (589 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BobbleWorld03 @Fred_vdp @holger1405 

Too bad, as the only reason I never replayed Andromeda is the lack of DLCs. Replaying a story with open questions and open ended storylines that were meant to be explaint in DLCs is where I loose interest, and this can't be replaced by novels, at least for me.

I believe that Andromeda had a lot of potential, and it was wasted by abondoning the game too early. So much room for "easy" improvement (more diverse Asari models, a new race, of course story DLCs, and a few animation updates), while the overal graphics were always stunning anyway.

Message 5 of 6 (572 Views)

★ Guide

I would like to see the quarian DLC release and the game finished as well, even if it failed from a lot of people's view i hope bioware will finish its story, i finished around 3-4 times andromeda, and now i heave returned to finished some Achievements that are left.I would like to see a big DLC about the quarian arc and more info on the Jardaan and the kett to truly close the story.

Message 6 of 6 (533 Views)