Re: Andromeda Multiplayer does not work

by Depre93

Original Post

Andromeda Multiplayer does not work

★★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, about 3 years ago I bought a key of the basic version of Andromeda, the online worked perfectly at the beginning then I received 1 month of origin basic and I switched to the deluxe version of andromeda, once the free month expired on game does not want to connect online, it is 2 years that the EA assistance replies that the problem has been solved which is not true. Thanks for those who help me.

Message 1 of 11 (2,493 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Depre93 

This is a known problem after the free month expiries.

Wrong settings in your account prevent the connection after the deluxe edition was revoked.

Only support can help you here.

Contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

The Facebook and Twitter rout seems to be the most promising, many EA support agents still don't know about the problem. 

If someone ask you to do standard troubleshooting, like clean boot, reinstallation and so on, don't do it, it will not fix the problem.

Point them to this thread instead. 

Edit: If you run into problems, just let us know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 11 (2,461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you for replying, yes I'm Italian and I have already posted on the forum of my country but they said to do as you said, I have contacted customer service four times but they do not solve anything. I don't have twitter but I use facebook but I'm sure nothing will happen.
Message 3 of 11 (2,449 Views)

@Depre93 

Please try it on Facebook. 
I saw several other people that got help for this exact problem  there. 

If it is not working until the end of the week let us know. 

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 4 of 11 (2,443 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@holger1405 I called customer service but they didn't solve anything, they told me that without the subscription this problem will remain. I'm shocked by the inefficiency of the support ... I'll have to recreate another profile and buy everything back.
Message 5 of 11 (2,395 Views)

@Depre93 

I forwarded your problem to a CM.

I don't know if he is around on the Weekend, so it might take until Monday for him to reply. 

Message 6 of 11 (2,390 Views)

Community Manager
Sorry for taking so long to get back, I was on a mini summer break.

@Depre93, is this working for you now?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 11 (2,311 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David no, the problem still exists and I am not helped by anyone either in the forum in my country or by customer support. i am really tired after 2 years of still having this problem.
Message 8 of 11 (2,295 Views)

Community Manager
@Depre93 Can you try now? If it doesn't work, can you check if you have an alternate MEA download option in Origin?

Also, if you check the game's file location, do you have more than one .exe file for the game?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 11 (2,267 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Yes, it works!!! I opened origin and found the deluxe version in my account so I re-downloaded the game and the multiplayer works! finally after a long time this problem has been solved. I am really happy and thank you for listening to me. Thank you!
Message 10 of 11 (2,253 Views)