2019 - How to get Elite helmet?

by Shane2173

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2019 - How to get Elite helmet?

★★ Novice

Hi I just got the game and wanted to get the Elite helmet but I keep getting 404 for the training videos? Is there another way to get the helmet or is it gone forever since the training video site is gone now?  ' https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/andromeda-initiative/training-hub ' returns the '404 sorry can't find that page. Return to home page?' error...

Message 1 of 14 (6,947 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2019 - How to get Elite helmet?

★ Guide

If you get the dlc, I forget its name but its an astronaut inspired set of armor that grants it. I believe some of the initiative armor parts as you level up also do.  

View in thread

Message 5 of 14 (6,894 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@EA_David please halp me?!
Message 2 of 14 (6,928 Views)

★ Guide
@Shane2173 I do believe it is no longer available now that EA has removed that part of the site.
Message 3 of 14 (6,911 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems so, is there any other stuff that gives bonus exp early in the game? Just curious.

Message 4 of 14 (6,903 Views)

★ Guide

If you get the dlc, I forget its name but its an astronaut inspired set of armor that grants it. I believe some of the initiative armor parts as you level up also do.  

Message 5 of 14 (6,895 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you!

Message 6 of 14 (6,887 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry what? That astronaut inspired armor is the Deep Space Explorer set which comes as a full armor and a helmet. How does it grant me the Elite helmet exactly? I unlocked the reward from the archives website but I still can't get it in game (not showing up in the cabin)

Message 7 of 14 (5,575 Views)

★★ Novice

Having The same issue. Claimed the reward from the site. But it hasn't shown up in game. I have the dlc. I have the Pyjak but no helmet? What is the point of claiming the reward if they don't show up? If it's not working or something, shouldn't there be information to say that? If it's still claimable from rewards then it should by all accounts be unlocked in game. 

Message 8 of 14 (5,455 Views)

@ZeroSouls 

On what side did you claimed the reward?

The training videos are down afaik.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 9 of 14 (5,441 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to claim the reward from the Mass Effect Archives. Along with the Pyjak. But the helmet did not show. The Pyjak did.

Message 10 of 14 (5,438 Views)