Re: stuck in mass effect 3 dlc leviathan

by deeptobanerjee88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

stuck in mass effect 3 dlc leviathan

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have an ingame issue with the dlc leviathan from ME3. When i land on the planet to save Ann Bryson, on the end off the first platform, the last ladder to climb down to take the elevator, well i cannot climb down. Me character goes to the ladder and 'hang' on top and don't slide from it. It doesn"t help to save and reload, it's still the same. I can go back using the other ladders but not the last one. Please help me out with this issue.

Kind regards,

Alexis Pashalis

Message 1 of 8 (5,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Used to get this bug all the time and would move past it by following the instructions in the thread linked below:

Leviathan (and any other) ladder bug [Edit] Now with Fixes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solutions:

• Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts, but this should work. If not...
  • Try walking down the ladder backwards. If that still doesn't work and you play PC...
  • Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode. This should allow you to go down with no problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (6,132 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have gotten that several times too. the trick is to delete the autosave and restart the mission and order your team mates to climb down before you. should work atlernately if your playing vangard you can use nova.

Message 2 of 8 (5,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx, i will check out your tip. Hope it works :-)

Message 3 of 8 (5,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope, still bugged.

Message 4 of 8 (5,902 Views)

Used to get this bug all the time and would move past it by following the instructions in the thread linked below:

Leviathan (and any other) ladder bug [Edit] Now with Fixes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solutions:

• Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts, but this should work. If not...
  • Try walking down the ladder backwards. If that still doesn't work and you play PC...
  • Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode. This should allow you to go down with no problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SD Signature Banner

Message 5 of 8 (6,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx SD, those tips really helped me out. I'm past the ladder now and can finally continue the game without further problems.

Thx again for the help :-)

Alexis

Message 6 of 8 (5,892 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Glad you got it sorted. Many of us have had this same issue and thanks to fellow players, learned how to get past it!

Message 7 of 8 (5,886 Views)

★★★ Novice

This solved my issue. I tried the first suggestion which did not work. But after I ordered my crew to the lower level, I called them back, as the first crew member was reaching the top I used Nova right now the ladder and was able to go down normally. Thanks

Message 8 of 8 (3,197 Views)