please use my save game and help me out

by xalabam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

please use my save game and help me out

★★ Novice

Hi,

as you can see in my other post i am badly stuck at geth dreadnought.

I did try everything ( restart, repair, reinstall...you name it )  i could think out and it did not work out, so this is my last hope.

attached to this message you will find my saves, please if any of you would be willing to lend me a hand, i would need you to do the next few steps:

• Find the save "restart geth dreadnought mission"
  • get to the point where you let your companions join you. it is just 5 minutes into the mission, no fight involve.
  • go ahead and cross  that door ( i am actually stuck there, please see my other post )
  • save the game
  • post here the file from that game.

if someone has a better idea, please advice.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: please use my save game and help me out

★★ Novice

Hi,

thx for you help. very kind trying to help me out here

Finally i was able to move forward. The bug was related to a graphic glitch and i was able to solve it as i did mention  in the the post i do link here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/geth-dreadnought-bug/m-p/6739394#M25678

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (532 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
HI Xalabam

I tried to help you by downloading the file you attached, but when i tried to extract the file i received an error from winrar, it seems the file is damaged.

Please review your .rar file, i guess others might have tried to help you as well but ran into the same problem, that might be why you haven't received any responses so far.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 3 (393 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

thx for you help. very kind trying to help me out here

Finally i was able to move forward. The bug was related to a graphic glitch and i was able to solve it as i did mention  in the the post i do link here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/geth-dreadnought-bug/m-p/6739394#M25678

Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)