mass effect 3 online pass code for ps3

by srikar046

Original Post

Re: mass effect 3 online pass code for ps3

The Online Pass is still required but now it's free, before EA terminated its Online Pass program the pass cost 9,99$.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 27 (2,620 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am still unable to access multiplayer even when the online pass is discontinued and when I go to the xbox 360 marketplace I can't find the online pass HALP MEH PLS

Message 12 of 27 (2,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Right now the online pass is available in the PS-Store for free.

But even with the downloaded "pass" it doesnt work....

If I open the PS-Store via the Game Menu, it doesnt show any DLCs or addons. If I open the PS-Store via the PS3 menu, there are those DLCs. I think they are not "connected" to the game properly or maybe just usable with the PS-Store Downloaded Versions of ME3.

I would really need help with this one.

Message 13 of 27 (2,392 Views)

@DinxGuitar

I think you should contact PS Support. It seams that this is a problem on their side. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 14 of 27 (2,380 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @DinxGuitar

Have you tried to force update the main game form PlayStation 3 menu? You can also try to power cycle your console, but do give it a couple of minutes to reset itself after you unplug it. Let us know if anything helps.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 15 of 27 (2,367 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Archi i have the latest update for it. Its version 1.10. If I look for a newer update i get the msg that I already have the newest version.

One of the pics i made shows that its asking me (in German) to get an Online Pass, the other one is when I choose Downloadable content, the Store opens, and there should be the Online Pass and all the free DLCs that come with it, but the store empty and I cant choose anything.

I've tried downloading the pass and the DLCs by opening the PS-Store manually, and then installing them. Downloads work, but it is somehow not being asociated with my game.

Message 16 of 27 (2,355 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Archi none of your recommended tips helped.

Anything new on that matter from your side?

Message 17 of 27 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded ME3 using amazon digital. I have my code for the game and I registered it and downloaded it. Yet, I still dont have the option of playing online from the title menu. This is a horrible way to introduce multiplayer. What do I do?

Message 18 of 27 (2,285 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How is this resolved? Cannot play online still because the online pass has been delisted and the game still requires one to access multiplayer. Why make a broken game BC? Really poor way to introduce people to the Mass Effect universe.

Message 19 of 27 (2,279 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And now the game is working again, thanks EA or whoever relisted the online pass and fixed the servers. 

Message 20 of 27 (2,269 Views)