mass effect 3 online pass code for ps3

by srikar046

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mass effect 3 online pass code for ps3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi there...

my mass effect 3 online code is [it's not really worth anything, but i'll go ahead and remove the code anyway]

if i enter this code it not accepting saying, ur inline code is not accepted or it may be expired 

plzzzzzz help me... 

suggest me a new way plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :'( 

if u can plzz send a mail to ( [edit: email address removed])

Message 1 of 27 (14,051 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mass effect 3 online pass code for ps3

Hero

EA discontinued the online pass. You don't need it to play online anymore.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (15,165 Views)

All Replies

Hero

EA discontinued the online pass. You don't need it to play online anymore.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 27 (15,166 Views)

★ Novice

i download the online pass form the store but in game still keeps asking me the code, why????

Message 3 of 27 (13,912 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is not a solution, still asking the code

Message 4 of 27 (13,562 Views)

Community Manager

Go to your system's store page, you should be able to find a free online pass. Download this and you should be good to go.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 27 (13,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the PS3 trilogy version of Mass effect. I downloaded the online pass from the store. Yet it still asks for a online code. I've looked in the trilogy's box etc. But couldn't find the code.

Help?

Message 6 of 27 (13,542 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheRealXeven wrote:

I have the PS3 trilogy version of Mass effect. I downloaded the online pass from the store. Yet it still asks for a online code. I've looked in the trilogy's box etc. But couldn't find the code.

Help?

Hi LUKEisSKYWALKER, (nice ID Standard smile ) ,

Since you have a PS3 I may have some suggestions (I also have a PS3).

1) login to PSN, via your PS3, and go to Account Management-Transaction Management. Once there check both: Transaction History and Download List and see if the Online Pass Code is there in both (or either one)

2) If you see the ME 3 Online Pass Code, simply re-download again and re-install it once again. There's no need to delete the previous download/install.

3) Go back to Game section and start ME3. You'll see on the right hand side bottom of screen the Galaxy at War and the ticker asking for an online game code. Don't go looking for it again, simply click on Multiplayer ( Choice is on the left hand side of the screen) and wait for the MP screen to load.

4) You should be able to start playing at this point.

Note: If you did not see an Online Pass Code in the Download List section, you will need to contact PSN and explain that although you no longer are required ( by EA) to have such code, one is needed anyway for the game to give you access. They will provide you with one once you give the details of your purchase ( as shown on the Transaction History section). 

Once they do, then follow the guidelines I have given here to access the game's SP/MP modes.

Remember, I'm not an employees of either EA or PSN. I'm just a fellow gamer, who happens to play ME3 on a PS3 for the last couple of years. Standard smile Good luck to you.

Message 7 of 27 (13,533 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What about Cerberus Network from Mass Effect 2 on PS3 ? We can't download it, European players still need to redeem a core or must buy the digital version to get it. It's not fair !

Why PC, Xbox 360 and American PS3 players can get access for free in their store but not us ?

Message 8 of 27 (13,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game still require the pass to play online can someone help me please?

Message 9 of 27 (12,397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just a  question: if it's no longer necessary,  why is it still requiring one from me?

Message 10 of 27 (9,461 Views)