mass effect 3 DLC donwloading poblem

by B-man-HUN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mass effect 3 DLC donwloading poblem

★★★ Newbie

So i just bought the DLCs for Mass Effect 3 and i can't donwload them. They donwloading to 100%  than goes back to 0% and stays there or they didn't even start. I tried to delete the game and try it again. I tried to delete origin simpli and manualy. I tryed to restart the computer. Nothing worked. I can't realy get help from origin because there is no normal support option. Please if you heard abaut this problem or know how to solve it help me.

Message 1 of 3 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mass effect 3 DLC donwloading poblem

@B-man-HUN

I moved your post to the ME3 thread.

There are several reports about download problems, the EA Origin team is looking into them.

What you can do:

After the download shows 100%, go to your "<drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC" folder and report the names and size of the folders in there.

(Alternatively you can just look in game if the DLCs work)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (709 Views)

All Replies

@B-man-HUN

I moved your post to the ME3 thread.

There are several reports about download problems, the EA Origin team is looking into them.

What you can do:

After the download shows 100%, go to your "<drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC" folder and report the names and size of the folders in there.

(Alternatively you can just look in game if the DLCs work)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having a problem with the DLC installing as well.  After every single DLC getting stuck at 0%, I exited Origin, then re-loaded.  The DLC then said installed.  Once all were "installed" this way I did a repair and it seemed to finished installing via the repair.  I haven't tested this yet but so far it seems to have resolved.  Not an ideal solution since I have 10+ DLCs to do this way.

Message 3 of 3 (483 Views)