Re: how do I contact ea's non-existent customer support?

by MiranJac

Original Post

how do I contact ea's customer support?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

how do I contact ea's customer support?

Message 1 of 38 (162,725 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 38 (161,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Change the Country: Select at the bottom on the right "Country selector", and choose "United States".

Select:

-Product: Mass effect 3

-Category: Technical support

-Plateform: PC/PS3/XBOX360

Click on the Live chat for a direct talks.

Or, select the country you're living in, and at the bottom you will see the appropriate number phone that you can call for EA support.

Edit: Ninja'd :D

Message 3 of 38 (161,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is great. But I much prefer to correspond through email. Is it even possible to email EA?

Message 4 of 38 (159,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Depending on the geographic region you selected when you first registered your EA account, you'll have one, two, or three methods of contact.  I think email is always an option.  With several years of experience with EA's Customer Support, I've found that email is the slowest as far as response times (days-to-weeks). 

I have had excellent results with both the "Live Chat" and "Telephone channels, but only when I could afford to spend the time at my computer waiting to get through the long holds (30-minutes +).

Email queries have eventually been resolved as well, but obviously much more slowly as we went through back-and-forth "Try this...  Now try that." cycles.

Message 5 of 38 (159,252 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i hate ea, s support! i cannot contact ea about my problem! I
Message 6 of 38 (157,809 Views)

★★ Guide

@Maxmax253 wrote:
i hate ea, s support! i cannot contact ea about my problem! I

Hi maxmax253,

I feel the frustration you are having over the'non-existent Ea Customer Support. However, there is a somewhat support network steps that you need to follow at https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center  

Now, if you are having an issue with your Origin Client you then need to go to help.ea.com/en/origin  Or simply open the Origin Client, login and go to forum.ea.com you might find a soution there to the issue(s) you are experiencing.

Either way, you need to do the footwork, sort of speaking, since it is not clear exactly what steps you have taken to resolve the problem or even what the problem is. This site is manned by fellow gamers willing to assist, however small that help is, but you need to provide more imput.

Good luck to you.

Message 7 of 38 (157,750 Views)

Re: how do I contact ea's customer support?

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I am having this problem too.  I have been trying to get in contact with an EA Support person for a few weeks now, and have been getting the run around.  I am getting lost in all the different pages and links etc.... and feel like I am going around in circles.  All I want is to be able to talk to a real person, not a comuter that answers computer generated questions.  Where do I find someone to talk to.  I have a major problem, and need a real person to talk too.

Message 8 of 38 (155,541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 9 of 38 (155,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do i get in contact with anyone from EA. this is the worst service ive ever had ive sent out emails and on the telephone hotline it says if you go to the website type in your problem someone will call you right back that did not happen. i have a serious problem with nhl 14 but cant find anyone to help me...

Message 10 of 38 (88,844 Views)