chat not enabled in ME3

by FireAngel24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

chat not enabled in ME3

★★★ Newbie

I can't chat or find friends anymore in Origin. The search circle just keeps going around and nothing happens.

Message 1 of 5 (648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: chat not enabled in ME3

Not sure if it's related, but there's a thread on the Bioware Social Network about the server being down and that they're investigating what happened.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (838 Views)

All Replies

Not sure if it's related, but there's a thread on the Bioware Social Network about the server being down and that they're investigating what happened.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 5 (839 Views)

Community Manager

Hi fireangel24,

Do you still have the problem or was it related to the servers being down as sundance31us suggested?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 5 (643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have made a friend and would like to chat with her but I can't even find the option to chat with the person let alone voice chat. Can you help?

Message 4 of 5 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]

If you have Origin app open on your computer screen, you should see in lower right corner a white smallish box with a usually green dot(if you are online) and FRIENDS LIST ( #/# ONLINE) .

If you click in that box it should open it up as a window within Origin app with a list of all your friends there...find your friend and either click on the small line of dots at right of their name, and choose either send message for text or start voice chat for well voice chat.

You can also in the Origin app, use the lists at the top left of the app, and choose View, then in the drop down list choose friends list, or you can use Ctrl+Shft+L to open the list directly(as long as Origin is primary program and not considered a background program).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5 (465 Views)