Re: characters N7

by donosaur84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

characters N7

★★★ Newbie

I have a lot of glitches with the new characters N7 of the collective mode of mass effect 3. they always fall through the texture come to life without the help of friends and their enemies can revive please solve the problem but it is impossible to play

Message 1 of 3 (672 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Which character? All the N7s? I know the Slayer has some issues where he turns invisable except his sword, and he's of course subject to the same disconnection glitch that all vanguards are (happens when you charge as you die, disconnects you from the map and you float off or fall into the floor).

Maybe try hosting the match if you're running into glitches, that seems to fix a lot of things, including the vanguard glitch.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (715 Views)

All Replies

@ aydaruralov

If you want to advise Bioware developers of ME3 multiplayer glitches you should post them on the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer forum of Bioware Social Network found here http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/343/index ; the Bioware team routinely comb the forum for issues and suggestions.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 3 (664 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Which character? All the N7s? I know the Slayer has some issues where he turns invisable except his sword, and he's of course subject to the same disconnection glitch that all vanguards are (happens when you charge as you die, disconnects you from the map and you float off or fall into the floor).

Maybe try hosting the match if you're running into glitches, that seems to fix a lot of things, including the vanguard glitch.

Message 3 of 3 (716 Views)