Re: after buying mass effect 3 can not go in the game requires a product key

by Omnithrope

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So, you've come here to cajole and berate those of us that expect to be able to play the games we've paid for? 

That's really big of you. 

@Dorzalty wrote:

Same problem for me, on PC with Origin. But since I got the game at a steal, I'm definitely  not going to complain. They'll fix it, I'm sure.

And this only effects certain people and despite what all the childish complainers here are saying, they ARE doing something about it. Just because they don't pamper you like four year olds throwing a tantrum doesn't mean they aren't. You all call them "the worst" or other insults only because you have no patience or even knowledge about the situation. Every company experiance problems like this. Steam has and if you say they haven't,  you're a liar or a straight up blind fanboy.

Lastly, If you hate EA/Origin so much you shouldn't have bought the game in the first place. So it kind of makes you naive for doing it despite your "better judgement", doesn't it? Confusedmileywink:

P.S

The "you"s were plural beyond "I'm sure".

Message 71 of 88 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah.  That poster doesn't seem to understand how stuff is supposed to work.  Meanwhile, I'm having a blast looking at the game information screen while I'm busy not playing.  Glad I dropped money on this.

Message 72 of 88 (452 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is starting to become absurd, as it is possible that they can not fix it?, I think more than one at bioware or EA are unfit for work r there.

Message 73 of 88 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Omnithrope wrote:

So, you've come here to cajole and berate those of us that expect to be able to play the games we've paid for? 

That's really big of you. 

@Dorzalty wrote:

Same problem for me, on PC with Origin. But since I got the game at a steal, I'm definitely  not going to complain. They'll fix it, I'm sure.

And this only effects certain people and despite what all the childish complainers here are saying, they ARE doing something about it. Just because they don't pamper you like four year olds throwing a tantrum doesn't mean they aren't. You all call them "the worst" or other insults only because you have no patience or even knowledge about the situation. Every company experiance problems like this. Steam has and if you say they haven't,  you're a liar or a straight up blind fanboy.

Lastly, If you hate EA/Origin so much you shouldn't have bought the game in the first place. So it kind of makes you naive for doing it despite your "better judgement", doesn't it? Confusedmileywink:

P.S

The "you"s were plural beyond "I'm sure".

:manindifferent:

If that's how you took my posts then so be it. Though if one was actually paying attention to the post, they would see I'm not saying anything against people "expecting to play games they paid for" but rather those who act like children during this situation. But okay, sure, I came in to "cajole" the angry EA customers.

@bladerunner672 wrote:

Yeah.  That poster doesn't seem to understand how stuff is supposed to work.  Meanwhile, I'm having a blast looking at the game information screen while I'm busy not playing.  Glad I dropped money on this.

Ahaha, okay, enlighten me then bladerunner672. How is this "stuff" supposed to work? Is this "stuff" supposed to work with me posting sarcastic remarks in every thread concerning the issue? Or how about creating eight billion more threads on the subject that is clearly already known to EA? Or am I suppose to scream and cuss at this forum thinking that it will change anything when it doesn't? Or am I to make empty threats, like getting my lawyer, issuing a refund or (shocker! the biggest threat made here that doesn't ever come to fruit) "I'm never buying an EA game again! Confusedmileysad:".

I'd rather stick to how it actually works. Knowing these issues take time, especially from EA and not having the temperament of an impatient child. That gets you no where, mind you! Wink

Message 74 of 88 (383 Views)

★★ Novice

Pay for somthing = expect the product to be there in working order  .     Anything else = thievary

You are telling me IT p[eople cannot figure this out in 3 days ?  Well if that is the case they should all be fired , plenty of people are unemployed and need work hire them , maybe they would be better at fixing the problem

Message 75 of 88 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Dorzalty wrote:

I'd rather stick to how it actually works. Knowing these issues take time, especially from EA and not having the temperament of an impatient child. That gets you no where, mind you! Wink

This is exactly why people like you are the problem.

Message 76 of 88 (331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@bladerunner672 wrote:

@Dorzalty wrote:

Ahaha, okay, this gets more amusing by the minute! Go ahead and blame me and "people like me", whatever makes you feel better, friend. I'm sure it Wonderland that has some smidgen of a truth to it.

Why waste my energy when I know it won't work? But if you honestly think your childish displays has any effect on EA then you are naive and I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and waste more of your time complaining and thinking EA cares what you say or think here. Confusedmileywink:

Message 77 of 88 (310 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Dorzalty wrote:

@bladerunner672 wrote:

@Dorzalty wrote:

Ahaha, okay, this gets more amusing by the minute! Go ahead and blame me and "people like me", whatever makes you feel better, friend. I'm sure it Wonderland that has some smidgen of a truth to it.

Why waste my energy when I know it won't work? But if you honestly think your childish displays has any effect on EA then you are naive and I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and waste more of your time complaining and thinking EA cares what you say or think here. Confusedmileywink:

If you're satisfied and willing to wait, then why are you here posting on the forums? Just baiting people? Nothing to do? 

Just go wait patiently until you have something constructive to add to the conversation, please. Let the rest of us post without being hassled. Our displeasure has nothing to do with you. (And I'm not sure why you think it does.) 

You're inconsequential to this discussion. 

Message 78 of 88 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Omnithrope wrote:

@Dorzalty wrote:

@bladerunner672 wrote:

@Dorzalty wrote:

If you're satisfied and willing to wait, then why are you here posting on the forums? Just baiting people? Nothing to do? 

Just go wait patiently until you have something constructive to add to the conversation, please. Let the rest of us post without being hassled. Our displeasure has nothing to do with you. (And I'm not sure why you think it does.) 

You're inconsequential to this discussion. 

Baiting people? Simply because I state my opinion on the matter does not mean it is to "bait" people. You need to grow thicker skin if that is what you jumped to. Otherwise, stop baiting me with your posts.

I'm going to disregard this rubbish here and now.

Why am I here? Well I'd like to stay on top of the update of course and this is a community for everyone, regardless of how many people disagree with their opinions or behavior. Having patience doesn't mean I forget about the game (or any issues) or lose the right (for the lack of a better word) to talk about it until what I'm being patient for has finally happened/etc. Being patience just means I'm willing to wait the length time required of what I'm being patient for, nothing else. Here is the definition of "patience"; http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patience

I'm inconsequential to the discussion? Ouch! And what do you hope to give to the discussion with your sarcasm, spamming of threads or borderline rude behavior to EA staff? 

I think you need to get over yourself. Yes, I have a differing opinion and stance on EA and this situation than you, it isn't the end of the world. It doesn't mean I'm "baiting" you or as another claimed "white knighting" EA. Just as you are allowed to display yourself to the forum, I am allowed to post in a (more) controled manner.

Message 79 of 88 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't figure out if Dorzalty actually works for EA or is just too divorced from reality to understand the level of incompetence we are dealing with here.

Message 80 of 88 (277 Views)