Re: after buying mass effect 3 can not go in the game requires a product key

by raythemartyr

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I honestly believe they have no sense of dignity to defend is the problem with that idea. I imagine this thread is close to getting enough attention that they'll tell us about the all infamous announcement they have in the top right corner and wait another month before posting it again to get majority of us off their backs.

Message 21 of 88 (727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Shame on them for continuing to sell knowingly defective software, they should have the decency to stop selling the product until the issue is fixed.

Also it would be helpful to have an update with an expected ETA for the fix.

First and last time I purchase from Origin.

Message 22 of 88 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They deleted my post saying that i sent a complaint to some famous site. You guys should do it to.

If they spent more time fixing their **bleep** then they do deleting posts on this, i bet that we would be able to play our games (WHICH WE PAID FOR) already. Deleting what i said won't make me feel any less robbed, EA.

Message 23 of 88 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My mind simpy can not understand this. With 3 of my buddies i bought this game for the awesome multiplayer. They ALL got it to work, but for some strange **bleep** reason, it doesn't work for me. And how **bleep** long can it take to solve this **bleep** issue? At least update us, after all you scammed our money out of us. Thank god my first purchase from origin was a game on sale for this cheap.

Message 24 of 88 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

ummm... I know you guys are pissed and I am too, but seriously, do you guys even know what day it is? it is June 4th, 2014; 6/4/14... this thread was created yesterday... yes this is **bleep** but that doesn't mean you can get your facts messed up...

I completely agree though, if this was steam it would have been fixed within the day. most of us already hate your guts EA, this isn't helping...

Message 25 of 88 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The thread was created yesterday, but this problem has been going for a month. Look on the forum: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/Important-Games-won-t-activate-in-Origin/m-p/2888066#U2888066 ( the date in which this was posted: ‎06-03-2014 10:07 PM - edited ‎06-04-2014 12:18 AM).

They have been having this problem for over a frking month and they still haven't fixed it. Neither do they have a workaround for us.

Now THAT'S incompetence.

Message 26 of 88 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Steam **bleep**s up frequently too. The real problem with this that there is absolutely no point to a product key when you're using a digital distribution service like Origins. They're fine with retail for the same reason that bank cards need security codes, but that function should be taken over by the Origin network when we're talking digital. I've never had to enter a product key in steam except for games whose producers insist on systems like that by themselves (f.e. Far Cry 3 / Ubisoft).

So I'm being locked out of a game I purchased because of a critical bug in a system that's entirely redundant. Head -> Wall.

I asked customer service about an ETA for a fix, but he couldn't help me. Let's just hope they fix this quickly, at least it's being acknowledged now.

Message 27 of 88 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly, the key code to play is completely unnecerssary, that fact alone is terribly annoying

Message 28 of 88 (592 Views)

★ Novice

I got the same issue.

Platform: PC

Install type: Downloaded

When i try to enter my product code, it says that it is already used or it is wrong. 

Dont know wath i have to do now .

Message 29 of 88 (527 Views)

★★ Novice

I just got this problem, hope you can fix it as soon as possible : Smileyfrustrated:

Message 30 of 88 (521 Views)