'Your registered game content' : what's that for?

by Gennyshark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

'Your registered game content' : what's that for?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello

In Bioware 'Your registered game content'  I do not see registered OMEGA DLC, nor CITADEL DLC (I have purchased using Origin client): thus is this feature now worthless?

Ahh, I think will do not have any answer from this HQ, even if it will be simple answering 'yes, we do not register no more' or 'no, is an error' ....

Message 1 of 4 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Your registered game content' : what's that for?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Why so provocative? This is user-to-user support. If you want to contact EA help, use https://help.ea.com/ 

Omega never showed up under your entitlements, it seems Citadel doesn't either, at least for now. Don't know what the big deal is, als long as it is registered in Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (334 Views)

★ Apprentice

go into Origin, right click ME3 click Game details. Copy the serial code from your DLC's and then register them in your bioware account ( my registered game content). Origin now keeps all of your game content in origin, so there is no need for it to be under the social network site. The reason they keep the old DLC's there is incase you are new to origin or wish to not use origin.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Why so provocative? This is user-to-user support. If you want to contact EA help, use https://help.ea.com/ 

Omega never showed up under your entitlements, it seems Citadel doesn't either, at least for now. Don't know what the big deal is, als long as it is registered in Origin.

Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)

★ Apprentice

go into Origin, right click ME3 click Game details. Copy the serial code from your DLC's and then register them in your bioware account ( my registered game content). Origin now keeps all of your game content in origin, so there is no need for it to be under the social network site. The reason they keep the old DLC's there is incase you are new to origin or wish to not use origin.

Message 3 of 4 (327 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello

Ok, I have acknowledged. Thanks for all answers.

Perhaps I has been provocative (perhaps I have abused of my customer's position, ie. 'who give money'): but, in the past I have done another similar question, receiving the answer 'We are investigating', and this were all.

Thanks and forgive me.

Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)