Will there be Mass Effect Trilogy edition with all the DLC included?

by KEFIR_FETISH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will there be Mass Effect Trilogy edition with all the DLC included?

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering, maybe someone could tell me if there's going to be Mass Effect Trilogy edition with all the DLC inside? I wanted to get the Trilogy on xbox but since it has no DLC it would be pointless for me. While buying MS points I am overpaying huge amounts of money because of my location and I have to do it through third party websites since the country isn't even supported by Xbox Live. But yeah, is the Trilogy edition coming out with all the DLC any time in the future? Maybe when ME3's all DLCs are done or something?

Message 1 of 2 (1,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will there be Mass Effect Trilogy edition with all the DLC included?

★★ Apprentice

Not in the near future (or someone would know about it already) and maybe not ever (since there have been no announcements at all).

I would love to see something like this, as I will not be buying any DLC (especially for ME3) because of how poorly I believe Bioware/EA have dealt with ME3.  But, if there was something as good value for money as a Trilogy Ultimate Edition I would reconsider.  Given how Bioware has been run since before ME3 (DA2) I doubt we'll see it soon enough to be of interest to most of the current players.  No proof, just speculation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,053 Views)

All Replies

Re: Will there be Mass Effect Trilogy edition with all the DLC included?

★★ Apprentice

Not in the near future (or someone would know about it already) and maybe not ever (since there have been no announcements at all).

I would love to see something like this, as I will not be buying any DLC (especially for ME3) because of how poorly I believe Bioware/EA have dealt with ME3.  But, if there was something as good value for money as a Trilogy Ultimate Edition I would reconsider.  Given how Bioware has been run since before ME3 (DA2) I doubt we'll see it soon enough to be of interest to most of the current players.  No proof, just speculation.

Message 2 of 2 (1,054 Views)