Re: Will bioware points ever be on sale? Please consider a sale

by FluidPanNerd

Original Post

Will bioware points ever be on sale? Please consider a sale

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It works out so expensive to get the dlc for what are essentially otherwise old cheap games like mass effect 2 and to a lesser extent mass effect 3. You would be looking at 40-50 dollars to get the important expansions for Mass Effect 3 for example. That's nearly as much as a new triple A game. Also on console the expansions tend to be cheaper and on sale from time to time. On PC, never, which isn't really fair. Due to PC being the only ones that have to use bioware points. It wouldnt be so bad if the bioware points were made better value or put on sale at times.

Is the price ever going to come down? With mass effect 4 on the horizon it would be nice to see these dlcs and bioware points put on a sale so we can complete our mass effect collections and perhaps have some money left over to get mass effect 4!

Otherwise at such a high price, which i could potentially afford, i'll never buy them as i'd rather spend that kind of money to get other computer games and their cheaper dlc's.

Message 1 of 2 (784 Views)

Re: Will bioware points ever be on sale? Please consider a sale

★★★ Guide

@BVargas78

I understand your frustration and it is unfair that bioware points never get put on sale for us PC users. But this is a player support forum. We're players just like you offering advice and technical help where we can to assist other players. You may want to submit a ticket to EA support (you can change your region in the top right hand corner) and see if you get a response. Report back if you do! Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (752 Views)