Re: Redeeming the N7 Challenge Weekend Rewards

by destroyern7king

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why did I not receive my Commendations Pack even though I completed this Weekend Challenge?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If Operation Resurgence does not show up properly in your history, please follow this link to fix this:

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/account/operation_resurgence_fix/

Hello N7 Squad,

We are aware that some players may not receive their Commendations Pack immediately after successful completion of a Bounty Weekend Challenge. 

Did you know that you can use our self-service N7 HQ to claim and receive your commendations without having to contact our Advisors?

This article will guide you through the steps to follow in order to receive your Bounty Weekend Rewards. Feel free to share this thread with your top ME3 Multiplayer friends!

– Log into N7 HQ 

PC Players

To log into N7 HQ, please click here and login using your EA/Origin Account credentials: 

User-added image

Console Players

If you play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer on PS3 or Xbox, please note that you need to use your EA/Origin email address rather than your Xbox Live or PlayStation Network credentials to log into N7 HQ. In case you’re not sure of your EA/Origin account information – here’s how to find it:

1. Go to: https://profile.ea.com/forgotpassword.do
  2. Log in with your Console credentials.
    1. Xbox LIVE Gamer Tag if you play on Xbox 360.
    2. Or, PLAYSTATION Network Online ID if you play on PlayStation 3.
  3. Click on Continue.
  4. On the next page there will be a hint displayed about the email address your Origin password reset mail was sent to (for example: Hotmail.com). This should help you to identify your Origin email address.
    1. Please be aware that you do not have to reset your password and that this email is only valid for a period of 24 hours.
  5. Once you have your Origin credentials, please use them to log into the following page:https://social.bioware.com/n7hq/account/login/

2 – Activate and Claim your rewards

To claim your Weekend Challenge Reward, please click on the following link in order to verify that you’ve earned the reward.

(Note: If the link brings you to the home page, remember that you need to be logged in!)

User-added image

On the next page you’ll find a table listing your completed weekend challenges since the release of Map Pack 4 (Retaliation). If you completed a challenge but did not receive the reward you can just click on the table to have your reward delivered to your account.

User-added image

Please note that there is a limited time to claim rewards for each Weekend Challenge, you will only receive rewards for those that have not yet expired.

If you’ve already received all the rewards due to you, you’ll see an on-screen message advising you of this:

User-added image

The N7 HQ Challenges Page is a great resource for statistics about all aspects of Weekend Challenges, and your performance in them.

Once claimed, your Commendations pack(s) will be available through the Multiplayer Storethe next time you log into the game!

3 – Additional information about Commendation Packs

Expiry Date

Right now, the Commendation packs for the Weekend Challenges listed below do not have an expiration date. If you’ve missed your rewards for any of them, you can claim them using the method outlined above.

• Bloodlust
  • Valkyrie
  • Jackhammer
  • Blast Furnace
  • Gearhead 
  • Privateer

Important:  We can’t guarantee that these Challenge rewards will not expire in the future – so we’d recommend that you collect them now!

Something Missing on your N7 HQ Profile?
Progress made in-game may take up to 15 minutes to become visible on your N7 HQ profile.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 1 of 32 (7,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

@demoncrusherz wrote:

Eh.... eaursula, I finished the squad goal of the the operation overdrive this weekend, but I havent got the commendation. Is it that we get it until the end of the event, please reply because i really want the N7 special weapons.

The commandation packs usually awarded after the end of operation weekend, next Tuesday/Wednesday.

View in thread

Message 5 of 32 (7,841 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The within 7 days of receiving them seems to be inaccurate.

When the countdown finally begins, it is typically much shorter than 7 days, usually around 5-6.

Many people trying to retrieve their Packs on the Monday while the countdown is still ongoing have had trouble.  (Maybe 4 hours left in the countdown)

I suspect the 7 day timer actually starts when the operation ends, Monday, 4am PST, though the packs cannot be picked up until Tuesday the at the earliest, typically by Wednesday evening.

I highly recommend obtaining them on or before the Sunday.

Therefore, after a weekend operation, try to collect them packs on the following Wednesday through Sunday.

Message 2 of 32 (7,424 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks I've been playing this morning and i met the goal, but havent got, but thx for helping me to tell me that need to restart if been playing all along.:robothappy:

Spoiler
“There won't be an Earth left to save...” — Spoilers for Mass Effect 3 follow.
Message 3 of 32 (7,388 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Eh.... eaursula, I finished the squad goal of the the operation overdrive this weekend, but I havent got the commendation. Is it that we get it until the end of the event, please reply because i really want the N7 special weapons.

Message 4 of 32 (7,380 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@demoncrusherz wrote:

The commandation packs usually awarded after the end of operation weekend, next Tuesday/Wednesday.

Message 5 of 32 (7,842 Views)

★★★ Guide

This just in:

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/10/08/developer-blog-updates-coming-to-me3-multiplayer/

Progress can be tracked during the Weekly weekend operations, and kits will be unlocked immediately, rather than waiting for the Tuesday/Wednesday we have been having to do.

I do not know when this takes effect, but I suspect it will be this weekend, after the new DLC is released on Tuesday.

The Challenges looks to be a nice feature, maybe that will start on Tuesday?

So, hopefully Operation Overdrive will the the last operation that this conventional process will be relevant!

Message 6 of 32 (7,227 Views)

LINK EXPIRED (Re: Redeeming the N7 Challenge Weekend Rewards)

★★★ Newbie

ERROR: LINK IS INVALID.

Message after logging in is:

"This Commendation Pack review process has expired for Operation Patriot."

So the link provided is wrong/expired/needs to be updated. I double-checked during the operation I had the gameplay feedback on, and met criteria 4 times at least (full extraction <20 minutes) so while I got a victory pack, need a commendation pack also. Thanks.

Message 7 of 32 (7,073 Views)

Re: LINK EXPIRED (Re: Redeeming the N7 Challenge Weekend Rewards)

★★★ Guide

The link is appropriate.  In less than 24 hours, the next operation's status will be updated and the website it links to will be updated with the current operation.

Message 8 of 32 (7,068 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem, not receiving my Commendation Pack even though I completed the goal. Thanks for the info!

Message 9 of 32 (7,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It is Too Soon for Commendation packs!

Go here:

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/10/09/operation-overdrive-success/

Look at the very top of the page.  It currently says this:

Operation Overdrive is complete. Check back later this week for the results

Once the commendation packs are out, that will be replaced with a count down timer that will end around 4 am Monday, PST.

Note, that banner is visible from any place in the Mass Effect 3 Forums, as well as the blog.

Also note, in that link, near the bottom it has the following text:

"Congratulations, soldiers! Pack grants will begin today and should all be paid out within the next 24 hours."

Message 10 of 32 (7,062 Views)