Highlighted

Re: Redeeming the N7 Challenge Weekend Rewards

★★ Guide

Are you sure that you read this thread? :robotsurprised:

Message 21 of 32 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Guide

@landis963 wrote:

I completed the Operation Bloodlust event on Friday, and I still haven't received my pack.  Where can I go to rectify this?

Did you run into this issue?  (By completing the objective too soon)

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/14576411&lf=8

If Yes, then you should get your pack today.

Message 22 of 32 (2,057 Views)

★ Novice

And this doesnt work, still no pack or email. And very likely i will get nothing from OP Valkyrie.

Message 23 of 32 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completed the last Challenge (Prophecy) by friday or saturday and even got my commendation pack, but now I can't find it in my challenges tab (thus, I can't change my banner to the prophecy one) and I didn't get a community award pack. What should I do? =/

Message 24 of 32 (1,836 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

First post updated with the link to the Weekend Challenge Reward Check:

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/account/weekend_challenge_fix/

And with the Operation Resurgence fix:

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/account/operation_resurgence_fix/

+ fancy pictures Confusedmileylol:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 25 of 32 (1,760 Views)

Re: Why did I not receive my Commendations Pack even though I completed this Weekend Challenge?

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, due to a failure during synchronization with cloud storage has been removed progress of a Bounty Weekend Challenge.  Statistics and Weekend Challenge Reward has been removed.

on page http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/account/weekend_challenge_fix/   I see this table

Spoiler
Name                              Challenge:     Reward
Operation Bloodlust             No           No
Operation Valkyrie                No           No
Operation Jackhammer      No           No
Operation Blast Furnace     No           Yes
Operation Gearhead            No           Yes
Operation Privateer              No           Yes
Operation Detonator            No           Yes
Operation Onslaught           No           Yes
Operation Alamo                  No            Yes
Operation Prophecy            Yes           Yes
Operation Genesis             Yes           Yes
Operation Geronimo           Yes          Yes
Operation Ballistic              Yes           Yes

Can they recover? primarily interested in restoring Weekend Challenge Reward, statistics are not so important.Sorry my bad English.

Message 26 of 32 (1,730 Views)

Re: Why did I not receive my Commendations Pack even though I completed this Weekend Challenge?

★★★ Newbie

Yes,N7 HQ is a good source,but i completed the Tribute,got the banner,and my chalenge screen shows that chalenge is not done,how is it possible?Never got the CP for Tribute and Impact even when weekend chellenge was marked as finished in Challenge ingame screen

Message 27 of 32 (1,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me and the instructions did not help, my mass effect 3 account has logged me in by default to PC when I am a PS3 user and my origin account won't let me edit the console I'm using. There is no way I can make it read my PSN ID with PS3.

Message 28 of 32 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I completed the Operation:Lodestar Normal challenge (Silver extraction vs. each enemy type) but the challenge progress didn't update, and lists me as 0/4.  I checked the Challenge table on my Origin account and it says that "We could not find any problems with your weekend challenge rewards.".  Hoping this can be fixed so I can get the banner.

Message 29 of 32 (1,450 Views)

★★ Pro

Operation Lodestar has been over for a month now, you cannot do it anymore.

Message 30 of 32 (1,445 Views)