Re: Redeeming the N7 Challenge Weekend Rewards

by outsidefactor

Original Post

★ Guide

Commendation Pack - it is awarded for each successful mission, or for all?

I completed 4 missions (>20 min), but got only one Commendation Pack.

Message 11 of 32 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Guide

During an operation, you personally have the opportunity to win up to 2 "free" packs.

The Commendation pack is unlocked, for you, if you are in a squad that meets the squad goal, or you pass the individual goal.

The victory pack is unlocked if the Community achieves the community goal.

Your extra missions helped us achieve the community goal, and ensured you got your 1 commendation pack.  There have been a number of people who would complete the squad goal once, but not get the commendation pack, because of some error, so doing it a few times is a good idea.

With the new DLC and patch, this whole process will be improved, and you will get your commendation pack immediately and watch the progress.

Message 12 of 32 (1,767 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is possible, can i recive my commendation pack for Operation Savage ?

I make the goal, but i don't recive commendation pack for this Operation.

I have in team three Krogans and one Batarian.

Message 13 of 32 (1,746 Views)

★★★ Guide

Once the packs are handed out, and a week transpired, those Commendation Packs are lost forever.

The Only Commendation packs currently available are from Operation Overdrive.  Any unclaimed by Monday, 8am PST, will be forfeited along with all prior Operations which are already forfeited.

You need 40 Commendation packs to fully unlock all the promotional weapons.  Currently 15 are possible.  They will not stop the operations on the 40th, so if you continue playing the operations, you will eventually unlock all of the promotional weapons.

They are also planning on making the Operations occur weekly instead of every-other weekly.  And with the Challenge system in place, you can get the packs immediately upon completion, rather than having to come back next week and hope things work out.  Going forward, getting your commendation packs will be easier.

Message 14 of 32 (1,740 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@DesoPL561 wrote:

Is possible, can i recive my commendation pack for Operation Savage ?

I make the goal, but i don't recive commendation pack for this Operation.

I have in team three Krogans and one Batarian.

You can try help.ea.com (don't have anything to loose, I guess), but I don't like your chances this late in the game, as it were.

Message 15 of 32 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i know that.

And i send email to the help center, after the ended Operation Savage, and i don't get respond from EA.

Message 16 of 32 (1,734 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Try using Live chat. If it doesn't work in your browser it's available from Origin, in Origin Help. Select Mass Effect 3 down the bottom, then live chat will appear in the Origin Help top bar

Message 17 of 32 (1,732 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ya, my account hasn't updated any weapons or my N7 number and whenever i play and finish the goals i dont seem to get counted, the system thinks im not playing but somehow i still accomplish the goal (and get credited) but cannot redeem the packs.... maybe it thinks im a ghost/developer?

Also, the timer is regional so if its american and you're in Australia you might be too late to redeem even if the timer still says an hour left to go

Message 18 of 32 (1,701 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

If you did not receive your rewards despite having met the criteria above, please visit http://social.bioware.com/me3wchelp.php and log in to request your packs.

There is no need to contact a Game Advisor. Just log into the BioWare Social Network and request your packs.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 19 of 32 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completed the Operation Bloodlust event on Friday, and I still haven't received my pack.  Where can I go to rectify this?

Message 20 of 32 (1,655 Views)