Unable to authorise the listed DLC (Online Pass) message

by Karis_N7

Original Post

Unable to authorise the listed DLC (Online Pass) message

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, everyone!

So i had a problem with my Online Pass - the game couldn't see it - but after some manipulations it seems that I was able to get if fixed (after deleting a couple of "License" folders - thanks to @beetle_rus), at least the game now connects to the servers and I can load multiplayer, but haven't yet tried to actually play.

However, the error message that the Online Pass is missing is still popping up whenever I load the game:

bug.jpg

So the question is: is it possible to get rid of it? I mean I know it's a minor issue, but it's still a bit irritating Standard smile

Message 1 of 22 (1,372 Views)

Re: Unable to authorise the listed DLC (Online Pass) message

@Karis_N7 

You are welcome 

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 22 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Karis_N7 

Yes, you can get rid of it, but only support can do that.

Here you can contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

If one agent can't help you try to contact them again.

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 22 (1,306 Views)

★ Apprentice

@holger1405 

Thank you for your answer! But unfortunately I can't contact EA through Live Chat - whenever I try it says "Sorry, No Channels are Available". I did contact them when dealing with connection problem twice and then it just stopped working for me I guess (or they banned me :D). I do select USA (and even tried UK) in the top right corner, but nothing. I am from Russia myself.

And the guide is not opening for me either - "Access Denied. You either have to log in or need permission to see this page"...

On Twitter I wrote them a DM also back when I had problem with the Online Pass itself, but they've never answered. Should I try to tweet them publicly or something?

I asked @EA_David if he could help, since I had contacted him about the Online Pass. He suggested to repair the game, but it didn't help. Since then he also hasn't answer. Guess they got sick of me by now :D

I'll try to write them on Facebook as well, maybe I'll get lucky.

Message 4 of 22 (1,293 Views)

@Karis_N7 

I saw people get help over EA's Twitter help in similar cases in the last weeks, so yes, I would try that.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 5 of 22 (1,264 Views)

★ Apprentice

@holger1405 

Well I was lucky to talk to two agents on Facebook, but they could not help. The first one said that it's the problem in coding or something, but he doesn't know what to change there to fix this. And with the second one we chatted all day, she tried different options, but nothing helped. The only thing that is for certain is that the problem is with my account (she launched the game through my account on her end, and the same message popped up) and not the game. But again, she said that there is nothing they can do...

So now I don't know if I should even try tweeting them. It seems that they can't or don't want to escalate this issue to a higher tech support level - I specifically asked if she could pass this issue to her technical colleagues so that they would contact me latter via email or something, but she kind of ignored it and tried to do something on her own.

Though I'm grateful that they even answered there Standard smile

Message 6 of 22 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Karis_N7 

Contact them again, it is possible to fix this as you can see here

Refer to the thread I linked if you have to.

Message 7 of 22 (1,231 Views)

★ Apprentice

@holger1405 

Hm, alright, I'll try again. Maybe I'll try finding this Marty guy Standard smile Then again the problem in the thread that you posted was with the pass itself and not just the message bug... but still worth a try, thanks!

Message 8 of 22 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey there, @holger1405 !

So, one agent, Davy, on Facebook managed to help me with the message about Online Pass - he just gave me a new game key/code, as I understand. But the thing is now the message says that "From Ashes" DLC is missing. And I can't even load my saves. This Davy said that he doesn't know how to help with this, and I tried everything from that thread that your gave before, but it didn't help...

So, I am wondering if maybe you know any solutions for that? Or should I keep bombarding EA Help accounts on Facebook and Twitter asking for help? Standard smile

Or should I create a new thread here about that?

Message 9 of 22 (1,188 Views)

@Karis_N7 

What says it under "Extra Content" (Origin game library game page.) about the status of "From Ashes"?

Did you changed the in game language?

Message 10 of 22 (1,156 Views)