Re: Unable to Authorize ME3 DLC(s)

by holger1405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Authorize ME3 DLC(s)

★ Novice

First time starting up ME3, I get a error message saying "Unable to Authorize DLC. Please log into the Alliance Network with the account used to purchase the DLC." The DLCs mentioned were Citadel and Citadel Base Package, Leviathan, and The Extended Cut. I've download the game and DLCs from Origin, and they all show up as registered content on my bioware social media. Any help with this?

Message 1 of 4 (4,470 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@babyrozell

If the texture mods changed the DLC content you need to put this two DLLs into your ">drive<:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32" folder.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (5,207 Views)

All Replies

@babyrozell

Do you run any mods?

If not, the DLCs should be authorize when the Game itself log into Alliance Network. (When you start ME3 at the first screen, the "Laptop" at the right side of the screen should Open. If it not opens, there is a "Connect" button on that  "Laptop" click it and enter your credentials.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 4 (4,467 Views)

★ Novice

I have a few texture mods, but nothing major. And it says its connected to the servers on the laptop. I'm trying to contact an EA Game Advisor but no luck so far.

Message 3 of 4 (4,459 Views)

[ Edited ]

@babyrozell

If the texture mods changed the DLC content you need to put this two DLLs into your ">drive<:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32" folder.

Message 4 of 4 (5,208 Views)