Re: As effect 3

by Kuvuplan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer multiplayer character from Xbox to PC?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I am a level 500 MULTIPLAYER character on Xbox 360 mass effect 3 and just got the game for pc and was wondering if there is a way to transfer that level from Xbox to pc somehow because I don't wanna have to restart all that hard work. Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (9,418 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Sorry, the Mass Effect Series is not cross platform compatible.

The only thing you get to keep is your Galaxy At War percentage.

Re-gaining rank on the PC should be easier, as you know the system already.

Somebody else I saw in the forums doing the same thing tried to get some friends to help "Carry" them in higher level matches to get a lot more credits quicker.  I think lots of Bronze and Silver matches until you find a friend is best.

While N7 500 does take awhile to get, many are a lot farther, so there is a lot of room to even pass your old rank.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (9,973 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Sorry, the Mass Effect Series is not cross platform compatible.

The only thing you get to keep is your Galaxy At War percentage.

Re-gaining rank on the PC should be easier, as you know the system already.

Somebody else I saw in the forums doing the same thing tried to get some friends to help "Carry" them in higher level matches to get a lot more credits quicker.  I think lots of Bronze and Silver matches until you find a friend is best.

While N7 500 does take awhile to get, many are a lot farther, so there is a lot of room to even pass your old rank.

Message 2 of 4 (9,974 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah my ME3 multiplayer character on xbox 360 is at 1700 and I just bought it for PC sense the graphics and gameplay is way better imo. I have to kiss my level 10 carnifex goodbye =( 

Message 3 of 4 (9,209 Views)

★★ Novice

Jimmies rustled. Started from the bottom and im still here

Message 4 of 4 (8,112 Views)