The ban on online game

by n7fantom

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The ban on online game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was given the ban is not what I'm waiting for tech support to help for a long time I can not help anyone do I need to be commonplace for that!!

Message 1 of 3 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The ban on online game

[ Edited ]

The following instructions are posted on the Bioware Social Network's Multiplayer Forum:

"If you have been banned (from playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer) and think an error has been made please contact ME3AccountAdmin@BioWare.com and your case will be reviewed."

Edit: Format.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the answer, sundance31us!

When you have a problem with your account, it is always best to either contact an EA Game Advisor or the customer support of the studio (in this case BioWare). As sundance31us said, ME3AccountAdmin@BioWare.com is the best way to get in contact with BioWare if you think an error has been made.

Hope that helps,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (677 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

The following instructions are posted on the Bioware Social Network's Multiplayer Forum:

"If you have been banned (from playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer) and think an error has been made please contact ME3AccountAdmin@BioWare.com and your case will be reviewed."

Edit: Format.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 3 (684 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the answer, sundance31us!

When you have a problem with your account, it is always best to either contact an EA Game Advisor or the customer support of the studio (in this case BioWare). As sundance31us said, ME3AccountAdmin@BioWare.com is the best way to get in contact with BioWare if you think an error has been made.

Hope that helps,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 3 (678 Views)