[Solved] Galaxy At War inaccessible [PC]

by CallmeNappa

Original Post

Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MASS EFFECT 3 SERVERS

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Are the servers down, again? I gave up trying to play multiplayer today anyway but now it says my DLC's are unauthorized as well.

Message 31 of 179 (943 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 System Offline - Unable to access galaxy at war map

★★ Novice

Does this happen a lot?  I just started playing the game on 1/18, and it's been saying "load failed, cannot connect to server" every time I see the main menu.

Message 32 of 179 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. All I remember doing was updating the Origin software but this is really a pain.

Message 33 of 179 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same issue since something like late Dec/early Jan. The map used to come back after playing multiplayer, but for the past week or so not even that is happening. I've tried setting up port forwarding/disabling NAT on my router and disabling my firewalls with no luck. 

Message 34 of 179 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure this also causes problems with Galactic Readiness in SP - I'm just before Priority:Earth, done 99,99% of side quests + Eden Prime + Leviathan and my GR in MP was 69%. And yet my EMS was only 3885. I restarted game twice and Origin once and still it didn't help.

The number only jumped back to proper 5361 after I opened War Map in SP (?!).

This, and way too often MP server outages, make playing ME3 more nad more frustrating... :robotfrustrated:

Message 35 of 179 (1,884 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue here too. Doesn't affect my multiplayer, but is still there.

Have tried re-syncing my account on the N7HQ page, no real effect. Says it has resynced, but on the very same page keeps saying I need to resync. Log into the GaW map with my password... no effect in game or anything

Message 36 of 179 (1,873 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, I'm being affected by this problem now too since Friday 18th. Multiplayer works fine, but the Galaxy at War map doesn't load saying there is a server communication error.

This is also affecting single player when I try to look at the Galaxy at War map there too, but my N7 resources are still being acknowledged as available.

Message 37 of 179 (1,863 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same exact problems, and have been for about a month now. I have been on any forum posts I can find, and tried out all the solutions that have been suggested, but nothing works. I have synced my account on the n7 headquarters, I have an active profile on the bioware social platform, I have checked all my files. It just started out of nowhere one day, and now I cant access the map anymore.

Message 38 of 179 (1,857 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this problem. Yesterday works fine, but today isn't load my readyness of war assets :womansad:

I hope EA or Biowares tech support can help us :womanfrustrated:

Message 39 of 179 (1,850 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem. I've recently been playing through the trilogy again, moved onto the ME3 about a week ago and i keep getting this problem. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesnt. It seems to be very erratic. I've spent hours eliminating all sorts of things that could cause it with no success. There have always been problems with galaxy at war, but this is by far the worst I've ever seen it. I've trawled through countless posts in many different forums and there have been no substantial solutions given by Bioware or EA. The minor solutions that have been given have not made a difference to a lot of peopleand when these people have tried to get answers from technical support they have all been given the run around which inevitably leaves them exactly where they started. It seems all you can do now is hope that this issue gets seen. Something is wrong and it needs to be fixed.

Message 40 of 179 (1,820 Views)