[Solved] Galaxy At War inaccessible [PC]

by CallmeNappa

Original Post

Re: Galaxy at war; failed to load

★★ Novice

Sometimes, but haven't really had problems with the multiplayer, checked everything I could think of. Firewall exceptions etc.. Nothing seems to help 

Message 10 of 179 (1,605 Views)

When Will Galaxy at War Servers be Fixed?

★★ Novice

I have no connection issues, but it appears the galaxy at war status servers are very badly overloaded. When first starting ME3 (PC) it almost always claims galaxy at war can't connect to server, but I can still authorize DLC and go to multiplayer. Sometimes getting to multiplayer gives it time to update galaxy at war, but more often than not it now (since a few days ago) fails here too. Sometimes going in and out of the store give it time to finally connect, but now it does so less often. Sometimes actually purchasing a pack at the store will fix it when going in and out of the store won't. Now it mostly doesn't.

Just to emphasize, I connect and play multiplayer fine. I can go to the store and buy packs just fine. There is no issue at my end, and the servers for galaxy at war are entirely at fault and do not respond in time. Many other players have mentioned the same thing to me. All of this seems to have started sometime in December, and is steadily getting worse. I don't know how badly this will affect the game, though I suspect it only hurts single player. I'd like to know when the servers for galaxy at war status will be repaired though, as part of the system is now obviously failing and getting worse daily.

Message 11 of 179 (2,722 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 System Offline - Unable to access galaxy at war map

★★★ Newbie

This seems to be a common issue. I have it, too. The screen says it can't connect to the server, but multiplayer works fine. I've noticed that the 'Galaxy at War' map shows up correctly after I've played a multiplayer game and exited to the main menu. 

Message 13 of 179 (3,044 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, the map has come back when I changed character the last few weeks, but today it comes online first after I've played a multiplayer game.

Message 14 of 179 (3,038 Views)

Re: Galaxy at war; failed to load

★★ Novice

I have the same issue here, it appears to be an issue with the connectivity to the server. I have asked help by chatting with one of the advisor on origin help, where he has created another persona profile, which does work temporarily but the problem still occurs after a while. How this issue has occured is beyond me.

Message 15 of 179 (1,565 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. Are they doing anything to fix this?

Message 16 of 179 (2,952 Views)

Re: When Will Galaxy at War Servers be Fixed?

★★★★ Novice

A lot of us are having this problem.

Message 17 of 179 (2,673 Views)

Galaxy Readiness not working for the past three weeks?

★★ Novice

I have heard from others and it is happening to me, why in the galaxy readiness chart not working on the load screen and in multiplayer?

Message 18 of 179 (1,317 Views)

Galaxy at War map not loading

★★★ Newbie

Any idea how to fix this? Sometimes I'm able to log-in and do some multiplayer, but my map won't load and I am not getting credit for my matches played.

Message 19 of 179 (1,367 Views)

Re: Galaxy at War map not loading

★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar problem but now it won't connect to multiplayer servers and in the single player game the war map is back to 50%.  I can play my DLC though so I am connecting to the EA servers.

This just started this weekend.  I see that PSN network in Europe is down and people are complaining but I am on a PC in the states.

Has anyone heard of any PC issues?

Message 20 of 179 (1,357 Views)