by CallmeNappa

Original Post

Re: [Solved] Galaxy At War inaccessible [PC]

★★ Novice

GAW is online!!!))) Finally!! THX EA!)

Message 151 of 179 (938 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 System Offline - Unable to access galaxy at war map

Community Manager

@bjasmine: To unsubscribe from a thread go to "Thread Options" and choose "Unsubscribe". You might also want to check your HQ Settings. The tab "Subscriptions & Bookmarks" has the option "Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in".

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 152 of 179 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

finally! working...

bueno!

Message 153 of 179 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@consillieri2488 wrote:

GAW is online!!!))) Finally!! THX EA!)

Thanks for what?  Having it offline for almost a week is unacceptable.

Message 154 of 179 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes its working again! thanks!

Message 155 of 179 (853 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 System Offline - Unable to access galaxy at war map

★ Novice

All works now. Thank you.

Message 156 of 179 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too had been recieving the "Load Failed. Cannot connect to EA server" for some time, and found a solution that is thus far enabling the Galaxy at War map to work again.  To do this try some or all of the following:

1.  Add an exception to your firewall rule under your anti-virus program.

2.  Change your password to your Origin/EA account and resync your account through the N7 HQ website under support.  There you will find a dialogue highlighted in red telling you, your account must be resynced again.  Find your account you use for whichever system, click on it and it will bring you back to the Galaxy at War page.  It will ask you to verify your password then afterwards will bring up your stats.

3.  In Origin, right click on the game and select repair install (this will also update to the latest version of the game).

4.  Exercise patience as step 2 does not always apply changes immediately, but rather over 20 minutes or so.

5.  Restart the game and see if all goes well, hopefully (keep your fingers crossed).

Steps 4 and 5 are probably not the hardest to do, but I will admit I did feel more than once like throwing my computer across the room due to step 2, however, it was late at the time and thought, "**bleep** it, time for bed anyway."  Over a good nights sleep, started the game back up to see if anything had worked again, and sure enough to my surprise the Galaxy at War map connected again.

Hope this helps all of you whom have experienced the same frustration as I, and are now back to enjoying the game again as it should be.  See you on the battlefield.

Message 157 of 179 (811 Views)

Community Manager

Hi legendary117,

There was an issue on our end regarding Galaxy At War which we managed to fix yesterday. Your observation most likely overlapped with our work. That said, there is no harm in trying this, in case anyone is still experiencing issues.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 158 of 179 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice

All seems to work again now. Thank you.

Message 159 of 179 (785 Views)

★ Novice

Working for me again. Thanks for the fix!

Message 160 of 179 (775 Views)