Re: Mass Effect 3 System Offline - Unable to access galaxy at war map

by LCBH2

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Just so everyone knows......

in SP, you can still achieve the BEST ENDING without playing MP or having DLC.....it just takes more work. Basically, you have to make sure you do every side quest, and it helps if you scan every system to 100%. My brother did this easily. To achieve the best ending, you need around 4000 points. 

So while it's a pain, it can be done and doesnt have to completely ruin your SP experience.

Message 121 of 179 (2,415 Views)

Having same problem

★ Novice

Having same problem with galaxy at war thing.

Also somtimes it won't let me connect to multiplayer and i have to reset the modem to fix it but this is temporary and can  still disconnect halfway through a game.

I also thank EA for their responses on this forum i have been on bioware site and they seem to poinbt blank ignore eveybody :D

Message 122 of 179 (2,382 Views)

Re: load failed cannot connect to server mass effect 3

★★★ Newbie

It's Retardogin that's all messed up. Ever since they patched that s**t, nothing works properly. EA fyi. *Sigh*

GET A GRIP MONSTER CORP!

Message 123 of 179 (2,099 Views)

Re: Having same problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yeah thanks EA. Maybe if everyone gets behind them they can figure this out. COMON EA! WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT, CHALLENGE EVERYTHING! or whatever your motto is nowadays lol. 

Bring us galaxy at war!

Message 124 of 179 (2,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Bioware was doing some maintenance on their servers today (4AM PST), but it seams to be no change in Galaxy at war map . On EA support told me, that they are intensively working on this issue. So we have to just wait for resolve. In the meantime what about playing some waves in MP? Standard smile

Message 125 of 179 (2,320 Views)

Re: load failed cannot connect to server mass effect 3

★★★ Novice

Do you still have this connection problem? There was maintenance on bioware server today, so it shoul be okey right now. If not you should contact EA support on twitter https://twitter.com/AskEASupport or game advisor on help.ea.com

Message 126 of 179 (2,095 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here.  This is been going on for at least a week.

Message 127 of 179 (2,301 Views)

★ Novice

Adding my voice to this. Tried every workaround and troubleshooting method I could find. Even reinstalled both Origin and ME3 several times . . . still "load failed."

Message 128 of 179 (2,286 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also adding my 2 cents, I am also unable to access my Galaxy Map.  I can play multiplayer but my Single Player can't access the GAW progress so no joy there. I do have access to all my DLC and my N7 Operatives war asset though. Still waiting for a solution.

Message 129 of 179 (2,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@cblackberry wrote:

Player from Peru here, I am having the same issue with Galaxy at War:

- Main Menu:

upper right hand screen: "Load failed. Cannot connect to servers"

lower right hand screen: Galaxy at war in the title, but the screen is empty

lower right hand status bar: "Connected to EA Servers"

- Multiplayer Main Menu:  Galaxy at war map shows "System Offline: Unable to retrieve Galaxy at War status"

- Single player inside the Normandy: Galaxy at war map shows "System Offline: Unable to retrieve Galaxy at War status"

Galaxy at War shows up OK in N7 HQ though.  Also, apart from the GaW issue, MP, SP and DLCs work just fine.

I hope you guys fix this soon.  

Thanks

Apart from my being from the US and not Peru this is exactly the same thing I'm experiencing.

Message 130 of 179 (2,215 Views)