Re: Mass Effect 3 System Offline - Unable to access galaxy at war map

by consillieri2488

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Origin is back on, but the Galaxy at War map no...

Message 111 of 179 (969 Views)

★★ Novice

Galaxy at War still down for me as well

Message 112 of 179 (961 Views)

★★ Novice

Origin is online, MP online, Galaxy at War "load failed"((

Message 113 of 179 (955 Views)

★★ Novice

Networking has always had issues. The galaxy at war failure started getting worse I would say after Christmas. Looks to be a timeout issue. Used to be that going in and out of multiplayer or the store would eventually get it, but now it is 100% failed. The galaxy at war itself plays a part in readiness in single player...not mandatory, but it does have an effect on the final battle.

EA when will you have this fixed?

Message 114 of 179 (946 Views)

★★ Novice

Galaxy at war does not appear to be an origin failure. Appears to be a failure of ME3 game itself.

Message 115 of 179 (945 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What I find strange is before the Galaxy at war map stopped working all together its downtime seemed to increase gradually over a few weeks. Starting with maybe 1 in 4 times failing to connect and slowly increasing until the point it's at now. Since I've seen this change happen without any changes to the game itself, it seems to me like its purely a connectivity issue while connecting to the GaW server through the game specifically. Just seems odd that it wouldn't just stop connecting straight away, rather than slowly deteriorating.

Message 116 of 179 (928 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Player from Peru here, I am having the same issue with Galaxy at War:

- Main Menu:

upper right hand screen: "Load failed. Cannot connect to servers"

lower right hand screen: Galaxy at war in the title, but the screen is empty

lower right hand status bar: "Connected to EA Servers"

- Multiplayer Main Menu:  Galaxy at war map shows "System Offline: Unable to retrieve Galaxy at War status"

- Single player inside the Normandy: Galaxy at war map shows "System Offline: Unable to retrieve Galaxy at War status"

Galaxy at War shows up OK in N7 HQ though.  Also, apart from the GaW issue, MP, SP and DLCs work just fine.

I hope you guys fix this soon.  

Thanks

Message 117 of 179 (925 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also not working, despite the above fix attempts. May I make two suggestions that can help players without costing EA or Bioware a penny? It can even save money.

• Post a Server Status page, so we can check if the problem isn't at our end.
  • Re-open the ME3 Technical Support Forum at Social.Bioware.com

The first is a no-brainer. Spare both your players and employees the fruitless effort of trying to fix a problem that isn't in their control. Like many players, I don't mind waiting, as long as I know that waiting is the right approach.

The second requires re-examining a policy, no easy thing at a large company. Clearly, EA and Bioware chose to send players to Answer HQ for tech support for a reason, perhaps to consolidate effort. But in addition to offering another functioning site (I've been unable to use Answer HQ for days, as only today did the Login button respond to me), it offers something even better: player-to-player assistance.

Few players 'hang out' at Answer HQ the way they do at Social.Bioware.Com, as you apparently intend - that site has more 'social' features, and you're turning away a rich (and free! don't forget free!) resource of problem-solvers. On the old Baldur's Gate technical forum, fans seemed not to expect or need Moderator assistance: they solved issues themselves, and a Bioware forum is a great resource for that.

Message 118 of 179 (1,145 Views)

Mass Effect 3 server connection problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello... I am experiencing a server connection problem for a week... When i start my game at the main menu there is an error : "Load Failed.Unable to connect to server" and in multiplayer same error : " Unable to connect to Galaxy at war ". Is there any way that i can fix this problem? Thank you!!!

Message 119 of 179 (739 Views)

★ Apprentice

Origin is back but galaxy at war map is still not working, after each match it does not show the maximum galatic readiness i gain after each match and my glaxtic readiness is not updating after playing a few MP matches when i go N7 hq to check and its decreasing instead

Message 120 of 179 (1,078 Views)