Re: So, essentially, we've paid for a pre-order.

by Omnithrope

Original Post

So, essentially, we've paid for a pre-order.

★★★ Apprentice

There's really no difference from where I'm sitting. You took money for an unfinished game and distribution system. 

When can I expect my pre-order to become available? 

Message 1 of 13 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Indeed.  It's pretty embarrassing that I paid for a game that came out over 2 years ago and I can't even activate it.  But I guess that's my own fault since I should've expected this level of horrible service from EA.

Message 2 of 13 (660 Views)

★ Apprentice

Did you see this message from EA: a small number of users have been unable to activate or play some newly purchased games!!!!!!!!!

Did they just tell us that only a small number???? Have they checked they fuking imbox ther ar hundreds and hundreds of people reporting that they paid for a pre-order as i did , and  still say that there are only few . How meany more people they need to deceive and lie to chance they perspective about "a small number "    ..... I've never seen so many lies in one day from a big compamy befoure ,earlier today I got a mail from  a representative of EA’s World Wide Customer Experience team and he lied to me that they solvd the problem or in 1 or 2 hours will be and its past more then 10 hours from then {my time now is 0:57} and there is not a single chance."EA Ruin Any Thing" Adrian -2014

Message 3 of 13 (600 Views)

Hero

While I agree that Origin is a bad service and that DRM is always bad for the customer, I don't think this forum is the right platform to complain about it. This is a user forum with very little EA presence. If you want to communicate your frustration, do so on Twitter or use customer support.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 13 (581 Views)

★ Apprentice

Fred_vpd you did not understood me,I do not care about DRM or other issues that Origin may have,I am very upset becouse I was lied,robbed,uninformed and deceived.I know that runing a service as Origin can create such problems we can skip that.I am  upset  how they chose to deal with this not announcing, simply did nothing just copy-paste a message or 2 and that it.

Message 5 of 13 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Fred_vdp wrote:

While I agree that Origin is a bad service and that DRM is always bad for the customer, I don't think this forum is the right platform to complain about it. This is a user forum with very little EA presence. If you want to communicate your frustration, do so on Twitter or use customer support.

Why do you think it's not appropriate to talk about ME3 activation issues in the ME3 forum? 

I thought that's what this forum was for. I mean, it's called "Answer HQ, Mass Effect 3". Right? Taking this to Twitter wouldn't do a thing. And, I don't have a Twitter account, so that's impossible. 

Message 6 of 13 (554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The name of the forum should definitely be changed but Fred_vdp is right. This is the user/member forum. Venting frustrations here is almost pointless as they hardly look in here except to refer people to the sticky or the announcement page.

Message 7 of 13 (548 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Dorzalty wrote:

The name of the forum should definitely be changed but Fred_vdp is right. This is the user/member forum. Venting frustrations here is almost pointless as they hardly look in here except to refer people to the sticky or the announcement page.

I've gotten several responses from reps today. That's why I'm here. That's why I post here. 

Until the forum name is changed, I'll assume that this forum is, indeed, for "Mass Effect 3 Answer HQ". 

Where else would I go? Suggesting Twitter is... well... not the best idea. 

Message 8 of 13 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

(removing accidental double post)

Message 9 of 13 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Dorzalty I disagree with you becouse not people from Twither or Faceboock had deceived so I dont see why I supposed to go and write ther,nobody cares.

Message 10 of 13 (539 Views)