Server-side glitch in ME3 Multiplayer

by theanticulture

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server-side glitch in ME3 Multiplayer

★★★★★ Novice

So I recently completed all the challenges for the "Squad Elite" challenges. However, not only is "Squad Elite" not checked off as complete, but my completion percentage for it is at 125%. All the challenges in that category are done and checked off but they have not reset like they should when a complete branch of challenges is finished. Is there ANYTHING you guys can do to fix this, because it is really bothering me.

Message 1 of 5 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Server-side glitch in ME3 Multiplayer

★★★★★ Novice
Calm down there, snarky internet guy. Do not get me wrong, I know smug irritability is par for the course in any forum, that is why I am not as hip as you to these things. I generally avoid these things. Thanks for the help anyways, cliche forum tool.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (513 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

So how long does it take for someone to actually address these? I'm starting to get the impression that I'm going to get lost in the litany of complaints because I don't have a ton of people piling in the thread along with me. Should still be an easy fix, it's clearly a database problem. Can someone please address this, at least acknowledge the problem?

@theanticulture wrote:

So I recently completed all the challenges for the "Squad Elite" challenges. However, not only is "Squad Elite" not checked off as complete, but my completion percentage for it is at 125%. All the challenges in that category are done and checked off but they have not reset like they should when a complete branch of challenges is finished. Is there ANYTHING you guys can do to fix this, because it is really bothering me.

Message 2 of 5 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

First of all - this is user-to-user support. Not official EA support. You'll find it here

Second - Squad Elite is not supposed to reset. A simple search for "Squad Elite" in this forum would have told you that and you would have had an answer immediately, as this seems to be so urgent for you...

Message 3 of 5 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Calm down there, snarky internet guy. Do not get me wrong, I know smug irritability is par for the course in any forum, that is why I am not as hip as you to these things. I generally avoid these things. Thanks for the help anyways, cliche forum tool.
Message 4 of 5 (514 Views)

★★ Pro

I don't envy support-staff who has to deal with the likes of you. Entitled and arrogant even when getting helped. Next time - try being nice, people will be much more inclined to help you then.

Message 5 of 5 (497 Views)