Betreff: [PC] Mass effect 3 always block in online pass

by Luolin-Alenko

Original Post

[PC] Mass effect 3 always block in online pass

★ Novice

This is the first time I meet this issue. I just purchase 2 DLC and then I can not join the multiplayer game, even I uninstall the DLC I purchased, it is still the same.

It has been 6 years I play this game, am I been banned? It is quiet strange because I can still see my online friends' new achievement.

I can not solve the problem from EA online help, the window always block in summary number and no any further happens

Message 1 of 8 (1,333 Views)

@Luolin-Alenko

Try to repair the game. (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME3 > Repair)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (1,307 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I, too, have had this problem.  After purchasing DLCs recently, the multiplayer option is blocked, saying that an online pass is required.  I have both repaired and uninstalled/reinstalled the game.

Message 3 of 8 (1,186 Views)

★ Novice

Really? so I am not the only one and I can make sure it is not my computer problem.

I write email to EA 6 times and they said it is because the dlc stacks, they removed the repeated dlc and nothing happend.

Then they told me I should establish another administrator account and install Origin again, I can not figure out the meaning.

Message 4 of 8 (1,168 Views)

Re: [PC] Mass effect 3 always block in online pass

★★ Novice
My Online Pass got bricked too, after I bought the DLC bundle . The support staff told me that they can't help me, because they don't know how the game works.

Repairing, reinstalling both Origin and the game itself solved nothing. Goodbye 7 years of progress.
Message 5 of 8 (1,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CollBoy @Luolin-Alenko @mnincehelser 

Have you tried contacting our live support via EA Help about it? Wondering I would suggest checking with our game advisors if everything is okay with the base game on your account after your recent DLC purchase.

Please let me know how if they managed to solve the problem for you.

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Edit: I think definitely needs more coffee this morning because I totally missed one of your posts @Luolin-Alenko Disappointed @CollBoy @mnincehelser - could you still contact the support and see if they will be able to solve it for you? And again, please post any updates here - I will keep an eye on the topic and ask our experts for additional help if needed Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (1,107 Views)

Hero

I had this issue once. Contacting support fixed it for me.

The issue is especially strange because the PC version never even had an online pass.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 8 (1,099 Views)

★ Novice

I also got this problem after I got the DLC bundle on sale.

Well, I need to try to call the customer support tomorowe apparently. Eh Frown

Message 8 of 8 (908 Views)