Re: Operation Heartbreak content

by ClocktopusCorp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Operation Heartbreak content

★ Novice

My name is Dan and I have been playing ME3 on PC for a couple of years, and recently saw another player with the Operation Heartbreak banner. I was wondering if there is any way to reintroduce this back into the game to acquire, as a special event or otherwise, or if there is any other method to acquire this banner.

Thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@ClocktopusCorp

Hey Dan!

Unfortunately, I have no information if this content will be made available anytime in the future Frown

Considering the fact that BioWare is no longer supporting multiplayer in Mass Effect 3, I'm afraid I cannot promise that it will be brought back. 

I know that it was a reward for completing a weekend challenge around Valentine's Day back in 2013. And yes, that banner with Cupid Volus looks absolutely awesome, so I'm not surprised that you're asking around about it. I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you Disappointed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@ClocktopusCorp

Hey Dan!

Unfortunately, I have no information if this content will be made available anytime in the future Frown

Considering the fact that BioWare is no longer supporting multiplayer in Mass Effect 3, I'm afraid I cannot promise that it will be brought back. 

I know that it was a reward for completing a weekend challenge around Valentine's Day back in 2013. And yes, that banner with Cupid Volus looks absolutely awesome, so I'm not surprised that you're asking around about it. I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you Disappointed

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

★ Novice

Ah, well. That's kind of what I was expecting. Thank you for the response!

Best,

Dan

Message 3 of 3 (352 Views)