Re: Omega DLC problems after completing main game.

by 1ago

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Omega DLC problems after completing main game.

★★★ Newbie
If there is anyone else like me. I've completed the Mass Effect 3 game several months ago. I have recently downloaded the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3. Yet I cannot find it or access it. Is there any way I can do so? I find it ridiculous to offer downloadable content that you have to pay for and not be able to access it. I find this very frustrating.
Message 1 of 5 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

Have you read your emails ingame? You should have gotten one from Aria telling you what to do next. You have to load a savegame that is after the mission "Priority: Palaven".

See the Omega FAQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (305 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Have you read your emails ingame? You should have gotten one from Aria telling you what to do next. You have to load a savegame that is after the mission "Priority: Palaven".

See the Omega FAQ

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I guess I have to start the game all over again then.
Message 3 of 5 (283 Views)

★★ Pro

Normally, if you complete ME3 it makes a savegame just before you attack the Cerberus Headquarter. You can use this one. Provided you kept your savegames.

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's possible you overwrote the save 1ago just mentioned.  After prematurely hitting the point of no return in ME2 on my first playthrough, I took to keeping three manual saves and frequently quicksaving.

So yeah, you're possibly stuck and have to play the game again.

Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)