Re: OMEGA DLC

by biowareqa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

OMEGA DLC

★★★★ Novice

I can not get Omega to start I downloaded Omega and Leviathan during a playthrough Leviathan was there right away. And I played through that when I was done still no Omega after each mission I would check my messages to see if I got the message from Aria to meet on the citadel but nothing. I went to the citadel several times during this playthrough and arias dialog was always the same it never changed I ended up completing that playthrough and never got to play Omega so I re-downloaded Omega started a new playthrough and same thing NO OMEGA Leviathan was there I played through that I have just finished getting my Butt handed to me by Kei Lang on Thessia and just checked my messages and still nothing about Omega can someone PLEASE tell me what is wrong I am dying to play Omega !! I am playing on the xbox 360

Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

This may be a long shot (though I am bringing it up due to it popping up in another thread fixing a similar DLC issue), when you are downloading Omega, are you downloading it in the background while playing the game? This potentially can cause it to not mount properly on the xbox.

Try setting it to download during a time you are not playing on the xbox?

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Have you already done Aria's other mission? (getting the 3 mercenary groups to join her) Omega is not accessible prior to this being completed.

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes i did that already. i have done every playthrough i am now on insanity so i am reasonably sure i have not missed anything but yes i have gotten all 3 of the mercinary groups quest finished.( The one at the holding Docks, The one in Jail, and the one about the weapons and comander Vicktus I believe the Turians name was) When i visit Aria at Purg, she says she will send them in when i need them I have re- downloaded Omega also just in case that was the issue but still nothing

Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

This may be a long shot (though I am bringing it up due to it popping up in another thread fixing a similar DLC issue), when you are downloading Omega, are you downloading it in the background while playing the game? This potentially can cause it to not mount properly on the xbox.

Try setting it to download during a time you are not playing on the xbox?

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)