Re: Galaxy at war Server Unavailable in 2019

by blue_three86

Original Post

★★ Novice

I am also still unable to deploy Galactic Readiness missions due to server errors. Been having this issue for nearly a week. Hoping this is fixed soon.

Message 161 of 183 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Rhaiah223  @SlayerEssence89 

Did you tried to re-sync your account at the bottom of the "Support" Tab?

Log out and in again after you re-synced.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 162 of 183 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Holger1405 Yes, I believe so. I've clicked on Re-Synjc my account, and I receive a message "Your EA Account profiles were updated and if found new profiles were linked. Look below for links to view your Mass Effect 3 multiplayer data." 

My PS3 account name is shown on my profile, along with my in game play stats. 

Logged back in with an incognito window and I'm not able to deploy. 

Message 163 of 183 (747 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update: @Rhaiah223 and I are good. We had not launched Mass Effect 3 on our PS3 since EA implemented the fix. Once we logged in, the website servers synced up and we were able to deploy.

Thanks all!

Message 164 of 183 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SlayerEssence89 I am able to deploy fleets on the Galaxy at War map at N7HQ and also was able to the times I tried while I was unable to access Galaxy at War info in-game. I think it's a separate issue.
Message 165 of 183 (715 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My original issue still remains, in that N7HQ isn't showing any stats/everything at zero.

Galaxy at War/the Galactic Readiness percentages show for some reason, but that's the only thing.

Message 166 of 183 (713 Views)

★ Guide

I would strongly recommend keeping an eye on this just to make sure it doesn’t pop up again I would also strongly recommend to anyone still having problems to report details such as inconsistencies in campaign galactic readiness and the n7 hq galactic readiness rating as well as any issues with challenges showing up as completed but it’s not showing on the n7 hq website and also this just came to my brain from thinking but also keep a record of how long it worked and from how long it doesn’t work

Message 167 of 183 (658 Views)

@blue_three86 

Did you contact EA support?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 168 of 183 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still having the same issues I was experiencing last week. My info only shows 0.00% on the galaxy at war map, and every time I try to send ships out it says "server unavailable". Ive re-synced my profile at least 10 different times now per the instructions on the N7 website, if not more. Not sure what else to do at this point, as its the same issue in game where it says in the galaxy at war area(in game), that I cannot connect to servers. So right now I'm locked out of getting the only trophy that requires online play in Mass Effect 3 because none of my multiplayer info is being saved for the galaxy at war area.

Message 169 of 183 (622 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I did contact EA support. Even before making this thread, I think.

They don't know what's up though, and all I'm being told is to wait till it gets fixed. Whether that means they know how to fix it, I don't know.

I feel like everyone with this issue might just have to get their accounts checked or something.

Message 170 of 183 (575 Views)