Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

by dylan881

Original Post

Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

★ Guide

The N7 HQ readiness show is about 80+ readiness but in game it’s stuck at 90% readiness and the following sectors in the galactic readiness map shows90% inner council space 90% terminus systems spend 90% Earth systems alliance space 89% outer  Council space and 90% Attican traverse

Message 151 of 183 (1,053 Views)

Re: MASS EFFECT 3 GALAXY AT WAR DISCONNECTED

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

A lot of people have been having this problem for the past couple of weeks now. It is likely that there's something preventing the game from connecting to the Galaxy at War servers right now and that he problem isn't on your end. So far there's been no official word about what's going on.

Message 152 of 183 (1,002 Views)

Galaxy at war Server Unavailable in 2019

★★ Novice

Thought I would start a new thread to see if anyone in EA will see it. Many people seem to be having the same problem at the moment.

An Identical problem occured in 2018 in this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-Galaxy-at-War-not-Working-Xbox-One/td-p/704828... 

The problem in 2018 had been solved by @EA_Ataashi , or she at least forwarded it on to someone who fixed it.

As the old thread shows the problem was on the server end somewhere.

Message 153 of 183 (966 Views)

Re: Galaxy at war Server Unavailable in 2019

@Gdub83 

I merged your thread to the existing thread about this problem.

EA is aware about the issue as you can see on page 14. 

There is nothing we can do than wait until it is fixed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 154 of 183 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

@holger1405 

Ok cool. Thanks!

Message 155 of 183 (924 Views)

★★★ Novice

19 NOVEMBER 2019 

hey all, im having the same issues as all of you. 

Im xbox one - digital edition downloaded from Microsoft store. 

Oddly, my GAW mini game WORKS on the N7HQ page. however, my GAW readiness DOES NOT show up or reflect on the IN GAME at all. none of my multiplayer achievements update and I cannot promote to GAW. 

I know this is an ongoing problem and NONE of the troubleshooting advice offered to us has worked at all ( resynch, clear persistent storage, change codes, ect.. ect.. ect..) 

so now, it is a waiting game for all of us I suppose. 

I hope they get this fixed soon 

Message 156 of 183 (908 Views)

Community Manager

@AXIOS117 wrote:

19 NOVEMBER 2019 

hey all, im having the same issues as all of you. 

Im xbox one - digital edition downloaded from Microsoft store. 

Oddly, my GAW mini game WORKS on the N7HQ page. however, my GAW readiness DOES NOT show up or reflect on the IN GAME at all. none of my multiplayer achievements update and I cannot promote to GAW. 

I know this is an ongoing problem and NONE of the troubleshooting advice offered to us has worked at all ( resynch, clear persistent storage, change codes, ect.. ect.. ect..) 

so now, it is a waiting game for all of us I suppose. 

I hope they get this fixed soon 

@AXIOS117 

Thank you for the details and to everyone else that gave us a heads up on this. We've raised it up to relevant teams to investigate this and we'll report back here as soon as we find out more info around this. Apologies for any disruption and thank you again for letting us know!

Blueberry.png
Message 157 of 183 (881 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Thanks for hanging in there for us and we should have this resolved by now. Can anyone here confirm it's working from your end?

Blueberry.png
Message 158 of 183 (746 Views)

★ Apprentice

The stats (in game) are back. Everything looks good. Thanks for your help Standard smile

Message 159 of 183 (726 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am still not able to deploy Galaxy At War missions from http://n7hq.masseffect.com/galaxy_at_war/

I receive a "The server is unavailalbe. Please try again later" 

Is this in scope of these recent fixes, or is this still a known issue affecting everyone?

Message 160 of 183 (703 Views)