Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

by blue_three86

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Multiplayer/connection works again as before, but my N7HQ page still shows nothing.

Message 101 of 183 (844 Views)

★★ Novice
@blue_three86 then you must re-sync your profile, link is on the support section on n7hq page, and relogin again
Message 102 of 183 (831 Views)

Betreff: GALAXY AT WAR MAP SOLVED !!! 07 NOVEMBER 2019

★★★ Novice

Talk about INSANE timing hah 
 Now I feel stupid LOL 

At least its up and running. iv read that some of the DLC may cause errors or corruptions - I cannot believe I completed the DLC at the exact moment it was back up and running haha my luck is very interesting 

Message 103 of 183 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@TheLastJedi44I've done that... several times now. And it's not doing a thing for me. I never changed my EA password to begin with. I created it only recently.

When I click on "re-sync your account" (on the Support page), I get taken to this. I'm logged in without an issue.

無題.png

The topic has been marked as solved for some reason. Maybe it's because the thread was merged with another one. My original issue definitely still remains.

The Galaxy at War percentages aren't the issue. They actually show just fine. They show on the site just as they are in-game. For some reason that is the only thing that updates.

無題.png

What doesn't show (and you can see that from your end) is all the other data.

http://n7hq.masseffect.com/home/?name=BThree86&platform=pc

I've played multiplayer for two weeks or so now, for a total of about twelve hours maybe. But the data just doesn't appear on my page. It's all zeros.

Multiplayer works. Galaxy at War is showing. The problem is that none of my stats are reflected on the website, so there's certain things I can't do (like choosing backgrounds etc).

Message 104 of 183 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Also, how is this even possible?

無題.png

Having played a certain amount of time (and having promoted a character/class before), I feel like my rating should definitely be something other than "0". When joining a game/in the lobby, it says I'm 47.

無題.png

Also, why does my name not appear in the other leaderboards (global and country one)?

My multiplayer appears to be borked in some way and even the guys at EA don't seem to be able to help me out.

Message 105 of 183 (746 Views)

@blue_three86 

After you click on "Re-sync your account" Save Changes:

(You can use "Public" as well)

N7HQN.png

Then log out and in again. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 106 of 183 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Did that. Then played a match online. As of now I'm not sure it had any effect on N7HQ.

One strange thing is that I got the "Explorer" achievement this time (Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions). Which is of course way late because obviously I've played more than three multiplayer matches at this point.

Message 107 of 183 (705 Views)

@blue_three86 

Give it some time. It might take a wile until anything is synced again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 108 of 183 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well, today I tried something different.

Changed my EA/Origin password, logged out of everything, then in again.

Changed my ID, too.

No success though. New ID shows in-game as well as on the website, but in both places actual data is nonexistent.

I do get notifications after a match or after promoting a class that my N7 rating has gone up by 10 (for example), but the leaderboards don't reflect this.

無題.png

I found some more guys who are having this same issue.

http://bsn.boards.net/thread/16642/n7hq-longer-links-new-accounts

It clearly has to do something with new(er) accounts.

Would be cool if there could at least be some kind of statement acknowledging the issue. There's still people purchasing these games.

Message 109 of 183 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got my galaxy map back about a week ago and now its gone again. The unable to connect to server message returned and the map is offline.

Message 110 of 183 (608 Views)