Re: Galaxy At War: Server Unavailable

by Maltanoro

Original Post

Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

★★ Guide

Yeah I'm just treating i tas a bug atm and jus tcontinuing on best I can with my trilogy run and see what happens

Message 81 of 183 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RexeeBoi Yeah, me too. It's annoying as hell :S
Message 82 of 183 (963 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just been in contact with EA's helpcenter and talked with a nice indian man named Satender. He informed me that there's a problem with the n7HQ site that effectively ruins the whole galaxy at war map, progress etc. He also told me that the N7HQ team is on it and trying to fix the problem ASAP, and politely asked me to wait and just try again regularly.

Message 83 of 183 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me too, N7HQ server unaviable :/ Shouldn't they let people know they shutdown the servers?

EDIT: I called the EA suport, they told me the future of the site is unknown, they are doing something with it now. By the end of the week they should announce details if this site will continue to exist in some other form, or shut down. 

Message 84 of 183 (957 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Maltanoro Thank you for the info. I was afraid EA had decided to close this feature. I'm glad it's a punctual bug and they're trying to fix it.
Message 85 of 183 (951 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheLastJedi44 User @Maltanoro says this in the main thread of this problem:

“I've just been in contact with EA's helpcenter and talked with a nice indian man named Satender. He informed me that there's a problem with the n7HQ site that effectively ruins the whole galaxy at war map, progress etc. He also told me that the N7HQ team is on it and trying to fix the problem ASAP, and politely asked me to wait and just try again regularly.”

Sounds completely different from your call. Doesn’t sounds good.
Message 86 of 183 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ReskN To be fair, that is what I picked up on the call. The guy was taking really fast and sometimes mashed several words together, so i might have missed it if he Said the future of the site is uncertain.

But he did tell me that they are working on fixing it.
Message 87 of 183 (937 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah tbh I think now that EA are aware of the problem it's all we can do. Just keep trying every so often and hope that eventually it starts working again as it just makes the whole Galactic radiness rating and stuff pointless without it. Also given it does affect MP ratings and such as well by tracking that it kind of needs to be working. That's the problem when you make games that have both singl eplayer and MP elements tha trely on each other  becaus ewhen th eMP section fails it literally desrtys the whole point of the game. I only really use the wa rthing to boost up my redainess for the single player but it's still a pain in the neck to see this happen because if there was an offline way of getting the readiness up that was as easy to use as this I would use it. Yes you can still get the good endings without it if you do all the DLC's and stuff but it still makes for a nice mini game building the readiness up whilst playing through the trilogy. The only good thing is atm the rating is not going down even if I can't get it to go up.

Message 88 of 183 (941 Views)

★★ Novice

following a chat with EA as well I can confirm that EA are looking into the issue reported by a number of people,  there is no Time frame on repair (eg. is exceeded SLA, ) but is still being investigated,  (a great N7 day bit of news -  its broke and we don't know how to fix it, lol)

according to EA : Nitesh: Okay! i just checked with the team and i've just been told that a lot of players are currently facing this issue e may not have a specific turnaround time: However, I can assure you we’re doing everything we can to get this working at the earliest. Nitesh (11/7/2019, 2:40:12 PM): I have raised this in my notes.
Message 89 of 183 (1,027 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

There is a potential workaround for you to try out!

Try to re-sync your account and then re-enter your password on the Galaxy at War page.

/Atic

Message 90 of 183 (6,637 Views)